Trayone Gray runs too "upright".....

lol..... this thread needs to end, but I must comment on Mico Jones post first. Trayon was a Miami Hurricane from day one, he never wavered on his commitment because he had the opportunity to play in front of his family, and to some kids that's really important. Trayon is a traditionalist something a lot of these kids nowadays are not. That being said big schools started inquiring about Tray but all recruiters were directed to Aubrey Hill. Aubrey's answer to recruiters was trayon is not interested. Another thing you never hear a peep out of this kid, I don't think he even has a twitter account

Good stuff

Advertisement
McFadden is the guy I've always compared him to. Since we're talking about college football, that's certainly a compliment.

The Central game answered any questions I had about Gray's speed. He dusted one of the fastest defenses in America. His speed is maybe a tick below McFadden (who was a Heisman candidate and 4.33 guy) but still excellent.

I also see similarities in their strength, competitiveness and toughness (which helps mitigate against the upright style, at least at the college level).

[video=youtube_share;Pe0nJKTFT4Y]http://youtu.be/Pe0nJKTFT4Y[/video]

LMAO at the ridiculous comparisons in this thread.

That's why everyone was beating down the door for Gray right?

AD is a hall of famer.

DM is faster with better feet.

Only similarity is his size and upright running style. This guy is NOT a Rb. He is a pure tweener. Has potential as an Anquan Boldin style receiver. AB is probably the better comparison.

I like him better as a Safety prospect. Dude should try out the other side of the ball instead.

I'm pretty sure thats what everyone here was comparing no one is saying he is going to turn into those people. And who should we compare him to? Someone no one has ever heard of? And LOL at you ripping people for comparisons and then comparing him to All Pro WR Anquan Boldin.

McFadden is the guy I've always compared him to. Since we're talking about college football, that's certainly a compliment.

The Central game answered any questions I had about Gray's speed. He dusted one of the fastest defenses in America. His speed is maybe a tick below McFadden (who was a Heisman candidate and 4.33 guy) but still excellent.

I also see similarities in their strength, competitiveness and toughness (which helps mitigate against the upright style, at least at the college level).

[video=youtube_share;Pe0nJKTFT4Y]http://youtu.be/Pe0nJKTFT4Y[/video]

Yearby has great vision.

Yearby moves chains. Him and the duke of Miami plus gray equal holy moly. Add Coley and our offense will be pure mdma. Cant wait!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back