Travonte Valentine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he undersized for a DT?

How is he undersized when he's 6"4 297 lbs ?
Is he really like 300 lbs? I couldn't tell by that interview just eyeballing him that's why I asked. My eyes could be deceiving me then.

Hot or not?

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN HOT!!!!!! SHE CAN GET THE 2INCH AFTER SHE EATS 2 FLATIZZA'S AND A FOOTLONG FROM SUBWAY THAT WAY THE FOOD WILL DO ITS MAGIC OF MAKING HER ****** CUZ IM NOT!!!!!!

Honestly after hearing this kids grades are awful I cant get myself to be too interested in his recruitment. He definitely has the potential to be a beast, but if he isn't going to be enrolling for at least 2 years I have other concerns haha.

That being said, if he does qualify I hope he hops on board.

i've heard a lot of grade and character concerns with this kid, but he seems pretty well spoken compared to a lot of kids we've brought in....

If we get Griffin in here its going to get pretty interesting with Valentine...

Advertisement
Well spoken? Ever notice how people never make that comment for white athletes? My friend and I have an inside joke with that...... people are so racist lol.

Well spoken? Ever notice how people never make that comment for white athletes? My friend and I have an inside joke with that...... people are so racist lol.

When you have to strain to figure out what a white athlete is saying, is it racist to ask, "is that guy fcking retarded"?

When you have to strain to figure out what a white athlete is saying, is it racist to ask, "is that guy fcking retarded"?

I didn't know retards were a race, although they do make up a large percentage of the American population.

Advertisement

What the **** are you talking about? There's a whole thread about Gibbons, half of it is how well spoken he is.

Anyone know what this kids gym numbers are? Those are some mighty small arms and shoulders from a 280 pounder. If he has high gym numbers now, he can absolutely BEAST bc there's some serious areas he can fill out.

Advertisement
Valentine is in my neck of the woods....Needs to get things straight his senior year.Not looking good as of right now but lets hope maturity sets in some.He is big and athletic would be a waste.

Valentine is in my neck of the woods....Needs to get things straight his senior year.Not looking good as of right now but lets hope maturity sets in some.He is big and athletic would be a waste.

Sounds like what people were saying about Stacy this time last year....

Advertisement
Back