Travonte Valentine

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need some sort of designated recruiter rule for Jethro.

If there ever is one, I nominate Bennie Blades for DR.

I think there is a prior relationship between Valentine's uncle and Hurlie. At least I think I read that somewhere

Advertisement
It's been multiples interview where he said he likes Miami a lot, so his interest is probably legit. I still won't believe a kid who already decommitted 2 times.

Advertisement
Is he undersized for a DT?

he looks like 280

And your problem with 280lbs for a teenage defensive tackle is what?

You forget that these kids are not headed to the NFL draft but are getting ready for their Senior year in High School.

330lbs in High School doesn't mean prototype NT/DT. It usually means 35-40% body fat and obesity.
Who would you rather have a guy like Darius Smith or a guy like Allen Bailey?

Is he undersized for a DT?

How is he undersized when he's 6"4 297 lbs ?
Is he really like 300 lbs? I couldn't tell by that interview just eyeballing him that's why I asked. My eyes could be deceiving me then.

Hot or not?

bikini1-258x300.jpe

Advertisement
Doesn't seem like the type of kid that would have already decommitted from 2 different schools. Sounds like he really likes Miami and is ours to lose.

Doesn't seem like the type of kid that would have already decommitted from 2 different schools. Sounds like he really likes Miami and is ours to lose.

Well if he can get his supposedly bad grades in order, then yeah it would be nice to him as UM's to lose. If he does have bad grades then he needs to be in summer school this summer getting that worked out, so that he can play for Miami rather then just camp at miami. I know Brevard County is experiencing serious education funding problems an is cutting back on alot of things not to mention closing schools left & right, so young mr. Valentine needs to jump on getting his summer schedule worked out asap before those classes are gone or filled.

All that other stuff aside I would love to see this kid play for UM and from the sounds of Interview he needs the structure and education UM can provide under AG.

To the other poster yes Hurley Brown does know a member of Valentines family they go wayyyy back.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back