Travonte Valentine Dismissed from LSU

Advertisement
How is that beetle juice looking ******* still an “administrator” in the Miami-Dade public school system?

Guy shouldn’t be allowed within 1000 feet of any students.

What does he care? He got his cut.

It's a shame about Valentine. Had he been guided by the right folks, he had the talent to be a first round pick, easily.

i think hes on the same team as Jaynard bostwick

Didn't Bostwick try to transfer back here after his disaster exp at UF?

Amazing how some of these names that pop up that were "cant miss" prospects are just farts in the wind now.

Mullins is a guy who is going to be some Pop Warner coach in Goulds or some personal fitness trainer in 4 years and talk about how the biggest mistake he ever made was leaving UM and listening to the people around him ala' Willie Williams.

another Andre Drummond success story thank god we have such strong and morally upstanding men in our community to guide our youths!

drummond.png

Advertisement
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
#LSU has dismissed NG Travonte Valentine.. talented huge athlete who has been plagued by maturity/discipline issues.

LOL

One of the reasons I'll always defend Feldman as a national media guy (despite his misguided lobbying for Luigi to get the job here) is that he only knows or cares about this story because Valentine spurned the Canes. It's not some clown slurping every SEC story and it's not overt Miami bias but it is a little national level schadenfreude he's publicizing for us from Los Angeles.

Advertisement
Keith Bryant, Bostwick, and this bozo were high priorities but we told Deadrin Senat to kick rocks. *jordan lol meme*

And I remember a lot of posters begging the staff to offer Senat and buddy wanted to come BAD... Looks like he got the last laugh on this one. Saw he got drafted in the 4th round or something like that.

And I remember a lot of posters begging the staff to offer Senat and buddy wanted to come BAD... Looks like he got the last laugh on this one. Saw he got drafted in the 4th round or something like that.

I remember liking Senat but lots of guys were saying he had t-rex arms. DT is like OL, you need to sign 10 great HS recruits for every 3 solid college players. We should always take 3 or more DTs each cycle. The fact we only took Martin and Ford over two years is crazy.

Advertisement
The same person that had Valentine...is the same one that got us Roussea and this year Daxon.

It’s unfortunate for Valentine. However, before the kid moved to Miami for his senior, he was committed to two other schools. UM was like the 3rd school he committed to within like 9 months. I wouldn’t say he spurned the canes he was just misguided.

Advertisement
This kid soon will find the real world a little more harsh then a free ride all expense paid college scholarship,always room for more.WELCOME

GOCANES

To be dismissed from LSU you have to be a major fūckūp. I mean world-class, all-universe fūckūp. You can get away with a lot of LSU. So I imagine this guy just kept ******** up, and ******** up, and then ******** up some more.
Nay, it has to be worse than that. We r talking lsu.

The Falcons

Advertisement
Back