Travonte Valentine Dismissed from LSU

Advertisement
Waste of talent. Goes to show that sometimes kids cant go away from home. Not saying he should have rotted under Golden being a 3-4 NG but LSU wasn't the right place either.

Was he any good at LSU? I havent heard his name since we wiffed on him. I recall him being a 5 star DT during a time when we were desperate for DTs.

Waste of talent. Goes to show that sometimes kids cant go away from home. Not saying he should have rotted under Golden being a 3-4 NG but LSU wasn't the right place either.

since he was trash in a 4-3 / 3-4 NG might have been the position his fat *** should have been playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
since he was trash in a 4-3 / 3-4 NG might have been the position his fat *** should have been playing.

You guys do realize that his problem wasn't the system, it was that he's a fck up right?

To be fair, this probably has a lot to do with his family and others that surrounded him, but regardless of the cause no system was going to fit him. His only chance was to find a coach who could reach him and make him see what was worth working for, and he didn't get that. Maybe he would have done better at Georgia.

Advertisement
You guys do realize that his problem wasn't the system, it was that he's a fck up right?

To be fair, this probably has a lot to do with his family and others that surrounded him, but regardless of the cause no system was going to fit him. His only chance was to find a coach who could reach him and make him see what was worth working for, and he didn't get that. Maybe he would have done better at Georgia.

Too many kids listen to the short term influence. Mullins is another example of those surrounding him giving ****** advice. Once you get to P5 level, listen to the football guys. They're not all looking out for your best interest, but guys like Richt have earned their stripes. Kids and families should trust him and staff. Duggans is a coach I would think the NFL would love considering how well our guys block on the outside. It's not just a skill, but an attitude.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Valentine and the Killer Bs. Just like a 70s one-hit-wonder rock band. I guess Bain has a chance as an OL. Whatever happened to Bostwick and Bryant? Such a waste of talent.

How is that beetle juice looking ******* still an “administrator” in the Miami-Dade public school system?

Guy shouldn’t be allowed within 1000 feet of any students.

LSU runs a 3-4. He just sucked. Lazy and always 25-30 lbs overweight.

Kid never had the drive mentally, just like Keef.

Advertisement
Back