Travis Williams Officially Gone!

No assistant has 3-5 years of security. Malzahn will fire Williams within two years if his defense stinks. Specifically if the "offensive mastermind" thinks the young DC is costing him games and his own future checks.
Rationalize it anyway you like. I said what I said.

Advertisement
I'm late...but we got people here saying that UM shouldve flexed on a G5 program for a LB coach that was on our staff for a lunch break? How did yall feel when UM "flexed" on Penn St to keep Al Golden (LOL)? How many of yall same people was happy that Miami was able to "Flex on Temple" to snatch up their HEADCOACH who hardly got on the plane to leave? What about Manny "flexing on Nick Saban by snatching up his future OC (Dan Enos)?". But nah, let me guess, those are all different.

Let me tell you the kicker in this ****. The same fans in here saying that UM shouldve made his salary worth staying, just to bytch slap UCF, would be the same ones that will immediately claim that UM got punked into making TWill one of the highest paid LB coaches. Yall gonna be the ones starting some dumb **** rumor like "TWill probably asked Gus to put out an offer to leverage himself higher pay or the DC position and Miami fell for it."

I'm late...but we got people here saying that UM shouldve flexed on a G5 program for a LB coach that was on our staff for a lunch break? How did yall feel when UM "flexed" on Penn St to keep Al Golden (LOL)? How many of yall same people was happy that Miami was able to "Flex on Temple" to snatch up their HEADCOACH who hardly got on the plane to leave? What about Manny "flexing on Nick Saban by snatching up his future OC (Dan Enos)?". But nah, let me guess, those are all different.

Let me tell you the kicker in this ****. The same fans in here saying that UM shouldve made his salary worth staying, just to bytch slap UCF, would be the same ones that will immediately claim that UM got punked into making TWill one of the highest paid LB coaches. Yall gonna be the ones starting some dumb **** rumor like "TWill probably asked Gus to put out an offer to leverage himself higher pay or the DC position and Miami fell for it."
CIS has to have a villain.

Rationalize it anyway you like. I said what I said.
I didn't rationalize anything. You're giving reasons for why Williams took the job other than the obvious(a better title and a pay raise). Pretty much the definition of rationalizing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He already has that!

Twill left bc of job security bc like I said...Manny had a year or 2 at best!

Smart move by Twill.
No one fought you on when Manny could get fired. The discussion was on why a LB coach would leave to go be a DC. Malzahn is 6-4 and in those losses they've given up 42, 34, 56 and 55. We'll see what his job security is like if that continues next year. He got a better contract but his job security only lasts as long as Malzahn wins enough games and being 5th place in the AAC won't be good enough

Last edited:
No one fought you on when Manny could get fired. The discussion was on why a LB coach would leave to go be a DC. Malzahn is 6-4 and in those losses they've given up 42, 34, 56 and 55. We'll see what his job security is like if that continues next year. He got a better contract but his job security only lasts as long as Malzahn wins enough games and being 5th place in the AAC won't be good enough

Without following UCF's season in the slightest this year...how tf does a DC give up this many points and get nominated for the Broyles?

Advertisement
Good point...I can respect that!

Advertisement
Manure took the hot chick on a date and got a peck on the cheek. Gus called her when she got home from the movies and putt putt golf with Manure, told her to come over to his dingy efficiency apartment at midnight and then proceeded to splack her eyes shut.

😂. For the love of god, please come back.

They gave Randy Shannon that award after 2001 and Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both could've called the defense for that team.

Yeah, but at least the defense was championship good. (I'm a Norland alum so I'm also going to defend Randy to the grave)

Advertisement
Back