Travis Rudolph still commited to Miami

Advertisement
Hey gang...

Early this morning I wrote in CaneHunt '14: WRs...

Travis Rudolph: "Our first “Home Boy Diva” of the 2014 class. I thought we wanted young men that wanted to be Canes? Doesn’t sound like he wants to be a Cane. You are either on or off the Cane Train. Make up your mind. No games this year!"

Well, I respect that he made up his mind and didn't drag our coaches along for months. Good luck Travis. We'll see you on the field one day.

Tex
:cigar:

Hey Marcelo...

Add Ermon Lane and Johnnie Dixon to the 2014 class and we have an incredibly talented and deep receiving corps.

Go Canes!

Tex
:cigar:

Advertisement
Honestly, as long as we get Ermon Lane I'm cool with our WR recruiting this cycle.

I feel the same way about RB recruiting too. As long as we get Sony Michel, then our RB recruiting is good.

2.gif

Seriously. Everyone's already said it, but there are too many quality WR in this class. So no one should be jammed up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody did an interview with Dixon and he was really cool with a recruit. I want to say it was Rudolph.

Advertisement
He got that Muck speed...chasing around rabbits in sugar cane fields all day...

I never thought the kid had a high ceiling, but he'll be at least solid contributor anywhere he goes.

Good luck to him.

He got that Muck speed...chasing around rabbits in sugar cane fields all day...

I never thought the kid had a high ceiling, but he'll be at least solid contributor anywhere he goes.

Good luck to him.

Isn the from west palm? That's not the muck iirc

Advertisement
Back