Travis Rudolph still commited to Miami

Problem2

All-American
Premium
At least he didn't drag it out like certain others.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saw this coming a mile away. From what I was told he has always favored UF and they are selling him on being paired with dixon at the WR spot. Not to worried about it. There are some big silents out there at other positions of need. The staff will get other wideouts.

Too Bad, but it's not like we have a shortage of receiver talent in sofl in 2014

Advertisement
Im sorry it isnt even summer so who gives a **** if he wants to go ths is why i hate offering juniors before the summer but at least he didn drag it ot

Haven't considered him a commit since that update last week.

I posted this in another thread but will repeat my stance with kids like this.

I don't consider Dalvin Cook a Clemson commit. Any kid that says "It's a good chance (de-committing) if so and so keep coming after me hard" is not solid to that school. They can say "I'm still solid" all they want... I've seen this story line way to many times to believe them.

I hate when kids like Kermit do interviews and say "I'm just enjoying the process, I'm still solid to Miami." ... 2 months later he's doing that stupid chop on my TV... get the **** out of here with that.

Props to the kid if he is de-committing. The kid has mixed feelings... no reason why he should stay committed for 2 more months and lead the coaching staff on.

Advertisement
/Insert Curly Bill GIF

391.gif

It sucks because I am a big fan, but we all saw this coming a mile away. Everything about the guy reeked of "I'm committing to hold my spot until I know I have options." Its all in the game.

Advertisement
This guy is a specimen so yeah I actually do care. Maybe Steve Walsh told him not to jerk the Canes around. If he wasn't 110% committed to decommit. Steve is a tough customer and Im sure he sat Travis down and told him not to F around with his alma mater. Either you are in or out. I do think we get this kid back tho..After today's events in regards to the NOA..Im sure a few recruits are getting a little nervous. This is to be expected. JMO.

whatever. With guys like Coley and Griffin (hopefully), we are good at WR. Getting Lane would be dessert.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back