Travis Rudolph still commited to Miami

Isn't his head coach our own Steve Walsh? I would think Steve wouldn't allow him to play games with Miami.

If Steve can't secure the commitment, then he's a pretty weak leader. The anti-UM guys like Lice don't have a problem souring their players on UM. Donnell got the job done. You're up, Steve.

Advertisement
Isn't his head coach our own Steve Walsh? I would think Steve wouldn't allow him to play games with Miami.

If Steve can't secure the commitment, then he's a pretty weak leader. The anti-UM guys like Lice don't have a problem souring their players on UM. Donnell got the job done. You're up, Steve.

Don't forget about Rumph and Sony who is more important than this kid.

Chise, that's pretty harsh man. If Rudolph goes somewhere else that has nothing to do with Walsh. Walsh is a true Cane, if he had his way I'm sure all his player would be Canes. Walsh and Ice Harris/Uncle Luck are 2 different kind of people.

Im not sure y thread title was changed he sounded less committed to us than Mario Hasnoball

yeah, not sure i like coaches, canes or not, "securing" commits from kids for schools. i don't walsh or any other coach to "secure" kids commitments.

Advertisement

Chise, that's pretty harsh man. If Rudolph goes somewhere else that has nothing to do with Walsh. Walsh is a true Cane, if he had his way I'm sure all his player would be Canes. Walsh and Ice Harris/Uncle Luck are 2 different kind of people.

I didn't expect most to agree with me, D. I'm a pretty hard line dude, and, as an alum, when I see all the filth down here making things tough on Alshermond and UM, I think my fellow alums need to fight back and advocate hard for UM. I'm all about creating a homer atmosphere down here in S. FL just like in other areas of the country where kids are practically brainwashed into loving the local big-time program.

Advertisement
Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini
Travis Rudolph has put on a show past 2wks & showed why UF, Auburn, UT, UGA offered recently. 2nd best WR behind Ermon Lane @ NLA & Airo

Advertisement
Lane is #1 on my list of wants. Special

So is mine but if Randlph is this **** good and has been commmitted to us for a while then we cant just lose him just like if we got Sony or Cook to commit you still want the other one so basically we got to go all out

Travis Rudolph has put on a show past 2wks & showed why UF, Auburn, UT, UGA offered recently. 2nd best WR behind Ermon Lane @ NLA & Airo

He isnt in Lanes class but he isnt somebody we can just let go away either

Don't know if I would say that just yet.

I mean that Lane is like Julio or AJ Green where as a senior they can go srtaight to college and be beast at 6'2, 6'3,6'4,6'5 just grown men and for right now i dont see that with Randolph but he is the only other wr i think is a must get and that says alot

Last edited:
Advertisement

He isnt in Lanes class but he isnt somebody we can just let go away either

I thought both where 2014 guys?

Lol, no i mean skill wise Lane is by far to me the best but Rudolph is a guy that is too talented to just let slip by

Advertisement
Back