Travis Rudolph is back from his visit...

Advertisement
we may have the fight of our lives for these recruits, but the dark cloud has been lifted and the other schools can't use it against us anymore. that alone will help us keep some of these studs home...

we may have the fight of our lives for these recruits, but the dark cloud has been lifted and the other schools can't use it against us anymore. that alone will help us keep some of these studs home...

Many of the players that we have a chance to flip are current Florida commits. That could be because of their own situation, but it could also be that they were the dirtiest recruiters against us, and a lot of their bull**** turned out to be just that.

Many of the players that we have a chance to flip are current Florida commits. That could be because of their own situation, but it could also be that they were the dirtiest recruiters against us, and a lot of their bull**** turned out to be just that.

Let's flip at least one of them before we bust out the annointing oils.

Advertisement
Anthony Chiang ‏@Anthony_Chiang 5h
Cardinal Newman WR Travis Rudolph said he Miami is in the picture for him. "They definitely are on the list. They were never off. Reporters take it how they want to, but they were never off the list."

come on Steve Walsh, bring em home

Last edited:
Cardinal Newman WR Travis Rudolph said he Miami is in the picture for him. "They definitely are on the list. They were never off. Reporters take it how they want to, but they were never off the list."

Thats the reason why I think Dixon is committing no matter what I read because he brought Rudolph with him and all I read is that they both had a good *** time and nobody can tell me all this positive and Dixons trolling us. Now with that said show me the ov then I will get excited

Thats the reason why I think Dixon is committing no matter what I read because he brought Rudolph with him and all I read is that they both had a good *** time and nobody can tell me all this positive and Dixons trolling us. Now with that said show me the ov then I will get excited

Real Talk, if they both want in you take em, but we only need one. Still gotta get another JUCO DT n LB plus a safety or two, and a power back.

Real Talk, if they both want in you take em, but we only need one. Still gotta get another JUCO DT n LB plus a safety or two, and a power back.

Tbh, you take the best players so if they want in you let the in and maybe a back end guy goes but I **** sure will take both

Advertisement
we take both a figure it out later. that's how the SEC does it and they seem to be doing fine. grey shirt to those who don't make the cut or beat it...

Rudolph is the WR I believe is the best in SFL he is so smooth with his routes great hands love for him to get back on board but that is very slim kids never recommit I feel

Advertisement
It seems that each of the last two years (TH3 & SC3) chose Miami which may have had a lot to do with not wanting to be away from family, hopefully something like that will keep Rudolph in the 305.

Advertisement
LOL only take one? no school in the nation have two better receivers committed then TR & JD

Getting Travis Rudolph, Johnnie Dixon, Braxton Berrios and Derrick Griffin in one class????

Also add in players that may need to red-shirt Darrell Langham and Tyre Brady. Those 3 have huge upside.

There wouldn't be a better class of receivers in the country.

Fi Reel .. Yuh Dun Know My Yute.

For those talking about needing the DT's and LB...we might be able to overload the offensive side of the ball for a year or two in preparation for a real run at a Natty in 2 years.

We should be able to outscore people for the next two years with the way our offensive talent is stacking up.

Advertisement
Back