Travis hunter

Advertisement
On his meeting with CO players, he said he has his son and 10 others coming
Bro lol his speech saying how he would have meetings with them about which ones could go with him and which ones would get lost in the shuffle and have to stay. Then add his speech in CO pretty much saying there's no qb battle and his guys are coming and for them to hit the portal. Seems like he's trying to completely clean house and bring in his guys plus a **** ton of portal.
1670219988124.gif

Need more meat on the bone. Don’t really know how sustainable Sanders really is. I think he can get kids excited early, but product on the field has to show. PAC 12 is getting better too.
How so? Isn't USC and UCLA leaving? I thought a couple or few schools were leaving the Pac 12

Advertisement
Bro lol his speech saying how he would have meetings with them about which ones could go with him and which ones would get lost in the shuffle and have to stay. Then add his speech in CO pretty much saying there's no qb battle and his guys are coming and for them to hit the portal. Seems like he's trying to completely clean house and bring in his guys plus a **** ton of portal. View attachment 218025

Bruce Feldman made reference how terrible the roster is in Colorado. This team won 1 game, the senior class has won 9 games over their careers.

Sage advice to those Colorado players would be to find somewhere else to go. No one's job is safe, nor should it be.

Advertisement
You think so...he had some quality guys move to Jackson State for that level he had more guys with nfl experience coaching than we did. Deion is like the pastor that get your mom and grandma to give money every sunday for the church building fun.
The pac 12 sucks....if he can recruit on the west similar to how he does and become a portal destination he should be able to crank out 7 wins that way. He'll be able to get some Texas kids up there for sure.
So I just talked to my contact in Lakewood (outside Denver) who is a big Buffs fan.

He says staff money will be there. Also says NIL "will come," but year not all in year 1.

Take it for what it's worth; he's a season ticketholder, not a bigly booster.

Hunter must feel like he’s in his 2nd free agent contract..got all that money from Barstool now set to get a gigantic bag again no matter where he goes…

Deion got money at JACKSON ST and HBCU in broke *** Jackson, Ms....i think he got up the funds himself to redo their lockers and practice field. I think he would be able to get good funding.

He just needs to recruit and he will be respectable. The only issue is....i dont know if Shedueur is truly ready for a step up in comp ..and he is definately the starting qb.

He won't be able to say "come do it to bring back the HBCUs" though. No more discounts for the HBCU cause.
Now he's selling come do it and bring up CU, get coached by me, etc....

Advertisement
So I just talked to my contact in Lakewood (outside Denver) who is a big Buffs fan.

He says staff money will be there. Also says NIL "will come," but year not all in year 1.

Take it for what it's worth; he's a season ticketholder, not a bigly booster.

Saw on the ESPN ticker that the Buffs had started an NIL collective and changed their rules regarding transfers. I suspect Deion made sure this was done before he signed cause no way he could compete without these changes

Bro lol his speech saying how he would have meetings with them about which ones could go with him and which ones would get lost in the shuffle and have to stay. Then add his speech in CO pretty much saying there's no qb battle and his guys are coming and for them to hit the portal. Seems like he's trying to completely clean house and bring in his guys plus a **** ton of portal. View attachment 218025
Maybe he'll get the UNC QB to transfer there.

Advertisement
Its funny that some fans still get upset when players are using the portal to maximize their financial positions when you have coaches like this and other coming in and saying basically gtfoh i'm bringing my guys and I don't give a crap about your situation here. This is a business now and more people need to be on the player's side.

Advertisement
Back