Travis hunter

Advertisement
Can’t imagine the kid was developed really well at jax State as far as the weight room and nutrition goes. If he goes to rado it will be like going from the flinstones to the jettsons

Advertisement
Not gonna happen but I’ve been having visions that Ruiz dropped $$ for Travis Hunter. One can only dream…

Colorado will have to spend a lot of money to make this work. Quality assistants are not beating down the door to join this staff.

Advertisement
Colorado will have to spend a lot of money to make this work. Quality assistants are not beating down the door to join this staff.
You think so...he had some quality guys move to Jackson State for that level he had more guys with nfl experience coaching than we did. Deion is like the pastor that get your mom and grandma to give money every sunday for the church building fun.
The pac 12 sucks....if he can recruit on the west similar to how he does and become a portal destination he should be able to crank out 7 wins that way. He'll be able to get some Texas kids up there for sure.

Advertisement
You think so...he had some quality guys move to Jackson State for that level he had more guys with nfl experience coaching than we did. Deion is like the pastor that get your mom and grandma to give money every sunday for the church building fun.
The pac 12 sucks....if he can recruit on the west similar to how he does and become a portal destination he should be able to crank out 7 wins that way. He'll be able to get some Texas kids up there for sure.
I think the difficulty level just went way up.

There's a blueprint at Colorado with what McCartney did (particularly in recruiting), but their admins have been nowhere near that invested since Gary Barnett's days.

Advertisement
There's a blueprint at Colorado with what McCartney did (particularly in recruiting), but their admins have been nowhere near that invested since Gary Barnett's days.

Deion got money at JACKSON ST and HBCU in broke *** Jackson, Ms....i think he got up the funds himself to redo their lockers and practice field. I think he would be able to get good funding.

He just needs to recruit and he will be respectable. The only issue is....i dont know if Shedueur is truly ready for a step up in comp ..and he is definately the starting qb.

Deion got money at JACKSON ST and HBCU in broke *** Jackson, Ms....i think he got up the funds himself to redo their lockers and practice field. I think he would be able to get good funding.

He just needs to recruit and he will be respectable. The only issue is....i dont know if Shedueur is truly ready for a step up in comp ..and he is definately the starting qb.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but I am a skeptic.

Prime is going to be a problem. He is going to recruit with the best of them. I guarantee he will get a top 10 class. It's the "new topic" of college football and kids love the new and exciting thing. I believe he will get a ton of good transfers and solid recruiting class before next season. Even though everybody knows he will end up at FSU if he has success and Norvell struggles without Jordan Travis.

Need more meat on the bone. Don’t really know how sustainable Sanders really is. I think he can get kids excited early, but product on the field has to show. PAC 12 is getting better too.

Advertisement
Back