Travis Hunter In the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How was Deion able to talk about him going to Colorado before Hunter even entered the portal without that being a recruiting violation? Was there a loophole if you are currently coaching the kid?

Advertisement
Colorado has a lot of very rich alumni who went to school during their glory years (Bill McCartney 82-94 and early Neuheisel 94-98).

If Deion can tap into them, then NIL shouldn’t be a problems

I mean did he not do that? It wasn’t just JSU who got an influx of talent simply because of Deion. Sure the other schools didn’t get 5 stars and high end 4 stars but some of them did get better players. I won’t comment on the religious part I’m Muslim and Christian views are lost on me
That is yet to be seen. Was this just a blip on the radar where HBCU football will go back into obscurity, or will his time at JSU have a more lasting impact?

Advertisement
I don't mind him but also don't pay him much mind. He says some motivating stuff and definitely is a smooth talker. I can see the appeal for him but I don't think the religious angle was fake. I also don't think the insinuation was that he was proclaiming to be a lifer at an HBCU. Something can be a calling for 1-2 years before a different more beneficial calling comes along.

If the rumors are true that JSU was a **** show behind the scenes I don't blame him one bit for cutting and running at all.
Who do you think is behind the rumors? I’m sure it’s coming from Deion’s camp because it makes him look better.

Advertisement
Yep or when the entire planet knew Addison was going to USC and pitts coach started crying so we heard Texas was in it lol.

Deion can claim his son without any tampering but with Hunter he has to play the game of “looking around.”

All that talk about HBCUs SMH.
I felt the same way when he quit. Jackson St. did Deion wrong though. Prime was right to leave. Our people don't like nice things amongst ourselves. SMH

Advertisement
247 and Oncheeks trying to drum up more and more clicks as they know people will be all over Hunter news.

I would be stunned if he didn't follow Sanders to Colorado.
and if he didn’t, he probably head to Jawja. I doubt we’re in contention.

didn't he get a large bag from a national brand already? probably could get the same brand to give him another bag. in my opinion we were just mentioned as a smoke screen and aren't being considered.
there were rumors he got a barstool NIL deal (Deion is signed w barstool I believe or at least Penn gaming one of the two).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back