Travis Hunter In the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He went in saying that God sent him to uplift not only Jackson State, but HBCU’s in general. He constantly said it was his calling to be there, but as soon as Colorado cut that check he was gone. He should have kept it real from the start instead of using the fake religious angle.
I mean did he not do that? It wasn’t just JSU who got an influx of talent simply because of Deion. Sure the other schools didn’t get 5 stars and high end 4 stars but some of them did get better players. I won’t comment on the religious part I’m Muslim and Christian views are lost on me

I know y'all are smarter than this....
college gameday sport GIF

There is a not so small group of people on here that are and even worse

fuck you mike judge GIF by Maudit

People wanted Prime to be sincere about HBCU’s and bringing them back to prominence like he was selling. To most it was obvious he was only using that to bring in kids until somebody else hired him. I mean at the end of the day its business and everybody involved got what they wanted.
I mean that’s one way to view it. Im more in the middle

Advertisement
If we pull Travis hunter I might faint….

LT Zion Nelson
LG Francis Mauigoa
C Jalen Rivers
RG Javion Cohen
RT Samson Okunlola

Edge Nyjalik Kelly/Moss
DT Leonard Taylor
DT JHH
Edge Jayden Wayne/Bain
CB Cormani McClain
CB Travis Hunter
S Kam Kinchens
S James Williams

We would be building an all star team and this will get even better with more portal moves

A

Hunter or the WR kid that spurned us? Sounds like you're describing the WR kid that spurned us based on the Celebration Bowl stats. Coleman is his name, couldn't find it lol

Yeah; I was replying to someone asking about Coleman in my QP. I said I’m more interested in him & where he goes vs. Hunter.

If we pull Travis hunter I might faint….

LT Zion Nelson
LG Francis Mauigoa
C Jalen Rivers
RG Javion Cohen
RT Samson Okunlola

Edge Nyjalik Kelly/Moss
DT Leonard Taylor
DT JHH
Edge Jayden Wayne/Bain
CB Cormani McClain
CB Travis Hunter
S Kam Kinchens
S James Williams

We would be building an all star team and this will get even better with more portal moves
You do know Mesidor is coming back right?

Advertisement
He went in saying that God sent him to uplift not only Jackson State, but HBCU’s in general. He constantly said it was his calling to be there, but as soon as Colorado cut that check he was gone. He should have kept it real from the start instead of using the fake religious angle.
I don't mind him but also don't pay him much mind. He says some motivating stuff and definitely is a smooth talker. I can see the appeal for him but I don't think the religious angle was fake. I also don't think the insinuation was that he was proclaiming to be a lifer at an HBCU. Something can be a calling for 1-2 years before a different more beneficial calling comes along.

If the rumors are true that JSU was a **** show behind the scenes I don't blame him one bit for cutting and running at all.

Right wrong or indifferent...Prime had better do this kid right and actually do what's best for the kid.

Because something tells me that Hunter is the type that will absolutely blow up Primes spot if he'd lied to about what he can get via NIL at Colorado. And that will absolutely negatively affect Primes ability to go into living rooms and sell anything...

whether I agree or disagree, he's already on the hot seat with just about any parent who's affiliated with HBCUs....he cannot afford to take a hit by fumbling this Hunter situation and ******** the kid just to get him to Boulder.

Advertisement
I get what Deion brings to the table but let me ask this in all seriousness...

Who has he ever developed?? As a high school coach and his short time as a college coach?

I get kids want to play for him, but at some point hes gonna have to show more than just come "Play for Prime"

He’s going to Colorado but I do agree UGA and UM are gonna make it clear he’s passing on a lot of money to stay with prime.

He’s going to Colorado but I do agree UGA and UM are gonna make it clear he’s passing on a lot of money to stay with prime.
didn't he get a large bag from a national brand already? probably could get the same brand to give him another bag. in my opinion we were just mentioned as a smoke screen and aren't being considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back