Travis Homer

Advertisement
He is a nice back. He does lack wiggle. He sometimes looks awkward when thinking about making a move and or just running straight. He kind of slows down if he doesn't make up his mind right away to cut or try to bull into someone.

I think he will slowly get that elusiveness but right now he is a great change of pace.

He looks great. No reason for Gray to ever see the field unless homer and walton are both injured or we're up 30 with 3 min to play.

Runs hard! not much wiggle though and he's only about 200 pounds I just hope he can withstand the wear and tear of the season.

He's definitely better suited as a change of pace to Walton. Gray should get a few carries as well which will help. Davis and Lingard will get plenty of carries next year, but I still think Homer will be the go-to.
Gray was an ankle tackle away from breaking a long td run Saturday. I hope he continues to earn carries this season we will need him.

I want Gray to succeed just as much as anyone, we need him to desperately. But that run was all the offensive line, all he had to do was beat one guy in the open field and couldn't do it. I say keep feeding Homer the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Homer should have received more fanfare coming out of high school, considering he scored one of the better SPARQ numbers and had an incredible high school career. The problem I guess was his non-drama recruitment which he shut down early.

Love Travis. On occasion runs too high but physical and finishes runs very well.

Homer should have received more fanfare coming out of high school, considering he scored one of the better SPARQ numbers and had an incredible high school career. The problem I guess was his non-drama recruitment which he shut down early.

and he went to a small very private school, that has little history outside of the area.

Advertisement
Can't wait until he hits the open field and can showcase his long speed.

Interested to see what he looks like at top end.

Kid runs a legit 4.4 in pads...faster than Walton...loved his HS film but wasn't sure regarding his competition in HS, kid has impressed.

Advertisement

and he went to a small very private school, that has little history outside of the area.

As did many other hyped prospects with drama-filled recruiting... Point is, he kept his recruitment quiet and I think that's contributed to the fans overlooking him.

As did many other hyped prospects with drama-filled recruiting... Point is, he kept his recruitment quiet and I think that's contributed to the fans overlooking him.

Meat me somewhere!

Advertisement
Back