Travis Homer

What a revelation he's been. Runs with reckless abandon, has good speed and catches the ball out of the backfield. Can definitely see him being our #1 back next year and allowing Lingard and Davis to get used to the speed and physicality of the college game.

Advertisement
Runs hard! not much wiggle though and he's only about 200 pounds I just hope he can withstand the wear and tear of the season.

Runs hard! not much wiggle though and he's only about 200 pounds I just hope he can withstand the wear and tear of the season.

He's definitely better suited as a change of pace to Walton. Gray should get a few carries as well which will help. Davis and Lingard will get plenty of carries next year, but I still think Homer will be the go-to.

He seems to just be a football player, if you know what I mean. I was impressed with him Saturday and he's only going to get better.
I laughed on his first TD he still tried to punish the DB.

Reminds me of Wayne Gallman from Clemson. Maybe not as big but a similar upright and downhill running style.

Advertisement
I had no worries about this dude. He's a tough very athletic RB. A one cut foot in the ground guy who will put a shoulder on you.

Can't wait until he hits the open field and can showcase his long speed.

Interested to see what he looks like at top end.

He's definitely better suited as a change of pace to Walton. Gray should get a few carries as well which will help. Davis and Lingard will get plenty of carries next year, but I still think Homer will be the go-to.
Gray was an ankle tackle away from breaking a long td run Saturday. I hope he continues to earn carries this season we will need him.

Homer is fast & physical. His frame looks like it can still add more good weight.

Right now he's a one cut, straight line runner. I'm hoping he learns to cut to avoid contact in the open field, and get off that straight line, instead of just lowering his head looking for contact every time.

If he does that he can be really good.

Advertisement
Would like to see him at about 220 pounds as long as he keeps his speed and quickness, he definitely has the frame

The thing about Homer that people have to keep in mind is he still really young. I believe he was 17 as freshman being a year ahead of his grade level. So he will keep growing physically and mentally. The kids got a bright future.

People acting like this dude wasn't a 4 star.

He actually might be one of the better receivers on the team. We definitely gotta utilize him in the screen game more.

Advertisement
He seems to just be a football player, if you know what I mean. I was impressed with him Saturday and he's only going to get better.
I laughed on his first TD he still tried to punish the DB.

True. I was really surprised with his speed that he trucked some people. Expected a cut and instead he's blowing up people. He loves contact, as his special-teams performance last year shows. Love this kid. Too bad Gus didn't love contact like this kid does.

He made his bones with me last year when I isolated him on some special team replays.

Showed me he was a fūcking football player. Like Walton.

Advertisement
The thing about Homer that people have to keep in mind is he still really young. I believe he was 17 as freshman being a year ahead of his grade level. So he will keep growing physically and mentally. The kids got a bright future.

This. I think he's younger than Josh Jobe.

My sleeper recruit from that class. I predict he continues this upward trend and plays on Sundays

Advertisement
Back