Travis Benjamin

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
Just had a game winning sick catch for Cleveland. Two TDs on the day. I wanna apologize to this dude, I didn't give him enough credit for his talent. Better NFL production than college. Shocking I know, another player with NFL starting talent who our coaches couldn't do jack with.

Advertisement
He muffed a punt earlier that got nullified. Heck of a way to bounce back.

Just had a game winning sick catch for Cleveland. Two TDs on the day. I wanna apologize to this dude, I didn't give him enough credit for his talent. Better NFL production than college. Shocking I know, another player with NFL starting talent who our coaches couldn't do jack with.

Huh?

He had over 2000 yards receiving at Miami. 1500 return yards. 15 TDs

He was very productive at Miami

Advertisement

Huh? He was very productive here... If anything once this staff took over he took a step back... They were giving him abunchof screens and reverses where he is a deep route guy... Lets quit with the better production in the nfl... He's 6th all-time for receiving yards in school history...

On fox terry Bradshaw said Travis Benjamin from Fsu

**** hurt my heart no one corrected him.

On fox terry Bradshaw said Travis Benjamin from Fsu

**** hurt my heart no one corrected him.

Advertisement
He had a lot of mental mistakes but overall he is a great player

Not really he had a couple of bad games ( i.e. OSU in 10)... He was very reliable but for the past 4 years the theme has been that Golden inhetited a team full scrubs despite having the 2nd and 3rd rank passers in school history; the 6th, 7th and 12th ranked wideouts (Byrd would have ranked higher if the staff didn't bench him his last year); a 1k back; an all conference oline; a great linebacker; etc.

Allen Bailey with another sack. Having a huge year.

Greg Olsen and Calais Campbell are also having big days-- for my money they are two of the most underrated players in the NFL.

He had a lot of mental mistakes but overall he is a great player

Not really he had a couple of bad games ( i.e. OSU in 10)... He was very reliable but for the past 4 years the theme has been that Golden inhetited a team full scrubs despite having the 2nd and 3rd rank passers in school history; the 6th, 7th and 12th ranked wideouts (Byrd would have ranked higher if the staff didn't bench him his last year); a 1k back; an all conference oline; a great linebacker; etc.

The OSU game he ran the wrong route a bunch of times, other times he misplayed some kick offs, thats what i meant but he was a baller here, the kid could take a hit and was dynamic

Advertisement
Allen Bailey with another sack. Having a huge year.

Greg Olsen and Calais Campbell are also having big days-- for my money they are two of the most underrated players in the NFL.

Bailey had a good game with his 4 tackles on a terrible passing 49ers OLine, but he had 5 tackles coming in. And 1 sack. Don't put him on a pedestal he hasn't earned just yet. :)

This said, he's more of a plugger on that DL, much like DeVito is known for (the out-for-year key KC DLineman he replaced) so he's in a position the coaches realize how well he does way more than we ever will. In the end, he was non-relevant to the 49ers running game overall...as the crappy SF OL dominated KC's DL, including Bailey, on that line.

Advertisement
Back