Travis Benjamin Starting

He's starting because a) Cleveland sucks and b) all their receivers are injured

Let's not pretend like its because he's such a great player - he's alright, has great speed but absolutely no wiggle and no brains

Clevelands offense has a rookie QB, 2 rookie WR's, a rookie RB, and a rookie RT. They are the youngest team in the NFL. Stop hatin on Benjamin, the only injured receiver was Cribbs. The announcers were singin his praise last night a few times. Thought he played pretty well. And are we gonna really say the NFL is full of a bunch of MENSA candidates? (Besides Ryan Fitzpatrick) SMH at some of you guys.

Actually the injured WR that he replaced was Mohamed Massaquoi, and then Cribbs got injured in the game on the punt return.

How did CA's only guy we will miss from last year "Tommy Streeter" do last night for the Ravens? I missed his performance??

Streeter is still with the Ravens, but he's on IR, basically holding onto him b/c of his potential, he needs to polish his route running and work on his hands.

Polish his route running and work on is hands, lol. Those could be important qualities for a WR to posess.......

Advertisement
PULL THE COACH CARD ALL YOU WANT.....BUT DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT JUST "MAYBE" THESE GUYS WERE PACING THEMSELVES THRU THEIR "MEDIOCRE COLLEGE CAREERS"?.......CA$HING NFL CKS HAS A FUNNY WAY OF REDIRECTING PRIORITIE$ & EFFORT.....

The coach is the one who creates the environment that allows guys to "pace" themselves.

This. I expect young kids that come from undisciplined high school programs to do much of the same in college unless the coaching staff prevents them from doing so.

PULL THE COACH CARD ALL YOU WANT.....BUT DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT JUST "MAYBE" THESE GUYS WERE PACING THEMSELVES THRU THEIR "MEDIOCRE COLLEGE CAREERS"?.......CA$HING NFL CKS HAS A FUNNY WAY OF REDIRECTING PRIORITIE$ & EFFORT.....

The coach is the one who creates the environment that allows guys to "pace" themselves.

This. I expect young kids that come from undisciplined high school programs to do much of the same in college unless the coaching staff prevents them from doing so.

MY BAD....RANKED THEN COMPARED TO NOW HAS WHAT TO DO WITH "UNDISCIPLINED HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS"....?

NO GPS NEEDED HERE.....I GOT SEATS @THE 50 EVERY GAME......U?

MY BAD....RANKED THEN COMPARED TO NOW HAS WHAT TO DO WITH "UNDISCIPLINED HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS"....?

SIDELINE ON EVERY GAME........U?

Advertisement
How did CA's only guy we will miss from last year "Tommy Streeter" do last night for the Ravens? I missed his performance??

So you think TB would start or see any significant playing time with the ravens?

Explain how we would we miss a 600-700 yard cap WR more than a 800+ yard WR's.

He wouldnt start,but he'd definitely get burn with the Ravens

still find it so hard to believe that our own "fans" dog out our players like these jack asses. is it so important that you prove yourself right on a message board that you continue to rag on a kid that was a 4 year starter, top 5 receiving yards in UM history, and now making plays as a rookie in the NFL?

TB is a very good football player. he was one of the best players on this team for 4 years. he is now getting paid to play football in the NFL. wtf are you doing? minimum wage at 7 eleven?

Advertisement

WOW!....THANKS FOR WHAT U DO..... I THINK U JRS SECURITY GUARDS DO A FINE JOB.....IS IT TRUE THAT U GUYS GET A FREE HOTDOG AND A COKE INSTEAD OF BEING PAID?

STAY OUTTA THE RING HUNNY.......

WOW!....THANKS FOR WHAT U DO..... I THINK U JRS SECURITY GUARDS DO A FINE JOB.....IS IT TRUE THAT U GUYS GET A FREE HOTDOG AND A COKE INSTEAD OF BEING PAID?

I SEE THEM FAKE FANS LIKE YOU ALL THE TIME...SMH

SO IT IS TRUE!....ARE THEY AT LEAST FOOTLONG HOTDOGS?

COME SEE ME BANDWAGON THAT IS IF YOUR GONNA BE AT THE GAME...FAKE *** NINJA

Advertisement

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME TO WASH UR STAFF SHIRT AND CATCH THE BUS TO JRS?....DO A GOOD JOB TODAY HUNNY AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE CONDIMENTS U NEED FOR DINNER......

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME TO WASH UR STAFF SHIRT AND CATCH THE BUS TO JRS?....DO A GOOD JOB TODAY HUNNY AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE CONDIMENTS U NEED FOR DINNER......
YOU TRYIN TO GET BODESLAMMED TODAY HUH TYRONE?? COME SEE ME NIKKA 50YRD LINE IN THE YELLOW T *****

Advertisement
YOU TRYIN TO GET BODESLAMMED TODAY HUH TYRONE?? COME SEE ME NIKKA 50YRD LINE IN THE YELLOW T *****

DID U PACK AN EXTRA DIAPER?
143-YELLOW JACKET ON

COME SEE ME OR DONT EVER REPLY CAUSE YOUR ***** MADE *****

LET ME GET THIS STR8....U'VE GOT THE AUTHORITY OF A DOG ****** GNAT, WEARIN' A SELF-ADMITTED "143-YELLOW JACKET", WORKIN' SIDELINE SECURITY @JRS FOR FREE HOTDOGS & SODAS AND I'M THE ***** MADE *****........?! :ibisroflmao:

:ibisroflmao: DO YA THANG....KILLA.... :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back