Travis Benjamin Starting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Game is on in a few minutes, hope he does well.

I don't (I'm a Ravens fan)
He can put 100 yards and you guys still win the game...

Good for all Canes but Browns fans.

I don't give a s**t I don't want him doing damage on our secondary, but he's welcome to do that to the Steelers ;)
Lol...

Hope Reed remember Travis is a Cane... he can not survive a "Branch treatment"

He probably will be returning punts now. Cribbs just got jacked up! Hope he is ok.

Advertisement
Reed, class as always...
Reed&Benjamin.jpg

Almost scored. He is a burner. Needs to get more touches. We got some Canes ova hea......WHOOT WHOOT!

but according to some gurus on this board he was not very good and easily replaceable

smh

He had almost as many crucial errors as he did big plays. The success of these proCanes just makes their mediocre college careers even more frustrating, and reinforces the argument that we had 2 awful head coaches plaguing the program for a long time.

smh indeed

Advertisement
Advertisement
but according to some gurus on this board he was not very good and easily replaceable

smh

He had almost as many crucial errors as he did big plays. The success of these proCanes just makes their mediocre college careers even more frustrating, and reinforces the argument that we had 2 awful head coaches plaguing the program for a long time.

smh indeed

hmmm. last time I checked he was top 5 or so in all time receiving yards at Miami.

the guy made a lot of plays

Advertisement
Back