Do we want TRob as Cb coach?

• Yes

Votes: 309 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
MANNN F.U.C.K ALL THAT BEATING ROUND THE BUSH **** ASK DAT ***** WHAT POSITION HE WANT AND FIRE THE ***** IN THAT SPOT...... MANNY GONE MAKE WHOEVER THE DC IS RUN HIS DEFENSE ANYWAY SO IT DON'T REALLY MATTER WHO IT IS LOL....... F.UC.K THAT FRIEND **** TELL BLAKE AYE MY ***** IT IS WHAT IT IS POOOOW TWO GUN SHOTS TO THE HEAD WALK OFF BRUH I GOTTA EAT THAT'S MY STYLE OR HE CAN JUST BE STRAIGHT UP AND FIRE THAT *****.......

Advertisement
*Travaris Robinson

And yes. Even if not at CB Coach, bring him on staff in whatever capacity possible.

High level recruiter & very good coach/teacher/developer as well.
I doubt diaz would fire baker or someone would hire him away but u think trob wouldn't be looking for another dc job

Advertisement
1607316771055.gif

Y’all know my answer....

but seriously if it’s a spot on the staff thats available then yeah but as I always Say, rumph is doing a good job coaching his group this year imo

So in other words you can't even name one.
No obviously you can’t dumbass. But I’ll give you a hint. Two of them have Tigers for mascots. Now go look at the final top ten rankings of the last 20 years and see if you can figure out who I’m talking about.

No obviously you can’t dumbass. But I’ll give you a hint. Two of them have Tigers for mascots. Now go look at the final top ten rankings of the last 20 years and see if you can figure out who I’m talking about.

So in other words you can't name one

Advertisement
Y’all still talking bout this? Even if diaz was to let rumph go he would just hire another one of his boys from the middle of no where. Everybody on this defense has experience in diaz defense prior to miami except rumph.

Advertisement
Trob would be an upgrade in coaching and by faaaaaaaaaar an upgrade in recruiting over Rumph.

Hypothetical - let's say that Texas hires Mullen, and UFs class falls apart, Miami ends up with 5* Marshall. Does Rumph get a stay of execution?

Advertisement
Back