Do we want TRob as Cb coach?

• Yes

Votes: 309 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Well.... I have a response for that but I wouldn't dare hate on my Canes so I'll give your answer credit.
When you compare it to most other schools in the top 10 it helps understand why CB recruits aren't chomping at the bit. I'm no Rumph defender btw.

Still can’t find one.

Lmao.

Your scorching hot take about “big time winners” is pure bull****
**** I’m really in your head. Woke up and the first thing you thought of was me. I’m touched. What scorching hot take?

This one?

Dwinstitles said:
Just fire Rumph easy.....u can fire guys for continually missing on high quality home grown corners right?
That what real programs do

So what you are saying is that you disagree that continually missing on high quality home grown corners wouldn’t get your cb coach fired at a winning program? Is that what you are saying? Just want you to clarify. Try not to let your extra chromosome get in the way when trying to answer, please. K. Thnx.

Also I’m not letting you off the hook Homer Simpson. Keep wracking that tiny brain if yours and think about those winning programs. I’m waiting

Last edited:
Advertisement
This move doesn’t make sense for him unless there’s a lot of movement on the defensive side of the ball. I don’t see a SEC DC taking two steps down as JUST a CBs coach. Possible but unlikely

Elder is not rumphs guy. That stat actually belongs to Paul Williams who we thought was the worst CB recruiter we ever had until CMR took a DumPh on us! Smh
Listen im a canes fan all i ca
Elder is not rumphs guy. That stat actually belongs to Paul Williams who we thought was the worst CB recruiter we ever had until CMR took a DumPh on us! Smh
What highly recruit from south Florida has t rob landed in 12 years.cause carlton davis and quincy wilson goldens fatt *** hardly recruit them.and elder rumph coached his sr year.

Genuine question: why is T Rob such a great recruiter? Is it the "resources" at his disposal in the SEC?

Advertisement
****. Rumph got his entire family to vote for him.
Im canes fan of course i want rumph and the whole miami staff to win and do good.last year i wanted diaz and everyone fired after fiu.but after 8-1 and are recruiting class so far they have reedem themselves,there hasnt been much to cheer about the last 18 yrs lets go canes.

Last edited:
**** I’m really in your head. Woke up and the first thing you thought of was me. I’m touched. What scorching hot take?

This one?

That what real programs do

So what you are saying is that you disagree that continually missing on high quality home grown corners wouldn’t get your cb coach fired at a winning program? Is that what you are saying? Just want you to clarify. Try not to let your extra chromosome get in the way when trying to answer, please. K. Thnx.

Also I’m not letting you off the hook Homer Simpson. Keep wracking that tiny brain if yours and think about those winning programs. I’m waiting

Still no one doofus.

Said it when Muschamp was fired. You can instantly upgrade this staff with him as a DC and T-Rob as secondary coach. Manny did it on Offense, the opportunity is there for Defense, and these additions make this a championship caliber staff, especially if Patke goes too! Telly can coach "strikers" and ST. That gets him out recruiting local, and unleashes Field to be more national. Win win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not getting my hopes up. T-Rob will get the blank check in the open market. Everyone knows how great he is as a CB coach. This seems like one of those "Please hire Trooper Taylor" type deals. Where we as fans for years want it so bad and for some reason it just never happens. Would love to be wrong. This guy can get us to the next level.

And, yes, to the poster who spoke of T-Rob being a UM commit when he was in HS..that is correct. But the story I remember is that we dropped him late in the process. He wasnt happy about that either. He was a tiny kid at CB. I do remember that. 5'8-5'9ish.

(if this is the story that was told, my bad)

Advertisement
Back