Transfer season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought he was commiting to college when I started reading. Not to beat a deadhorse but is this common for high school kids outside of south florida to post transfer notices between high schools???. This is exactly how the south fla recruiting becomes a cesspool for UM.
No......its not common....

This is common in South florida. There are literally 2nd strung players that do this.lmao. last year my homeboy lost some 2nd string player to transfer he was like wtf is this..."after long talks with my dad". Lmao

So Gulliver is snatching the West and Booker t kids..interesting

Advertisement
Gulliver used to load up on kids.

Back when Baez was on staff in 2007 for about a few months, they played in the adidas 7v7 national title game in cali against pahokee. They were loaded at every position, except in the trenches where they had 1 kid go 1AA. Looks like they're now going for lineman, too.

This is common in South florida. There are literally 2nd strung players that do this.lmao. last year my homeboy lost some 2nd string player to transfer he was like wtf is this..."after long talks with my dad". Lmao

So Gulliver is snatching the West and Booker t kids..interesting

They've always done this. They had a wr from the west back in '12 or '13, and AJ Leggett left Booker T for Gulliver. The classes at the pinecrest campus are impossible to fail. They were set up so parents who are paying $30K a year, don't have their kids flunk out.

Advertisement
Back