Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I believe Spring window is May 1- May 15
Approaching the portal...

images

Advertisement
On Gary Bryant JR

Bryant will visit Oregon on the 16h and Texas A&M on the 24th," Bryant's father Gary Sr. said. "That will likely be it and I think Gary will be ready to make his decision at the end of the month."

"UCLA is still trying to get that last official visit but I think he'll be ready to decide after these two visits. Miami is still making a strong push and recruiting Gary harder than anyone and I think those are the main three right now. We're still taking with Arizona too but I think we'll know a lot more after these last two visits."

On MIAMI:
“They want to air it out and we’ve heard good things about the new OC,” Bryant said. “Coach Cristobal has stayed in constant contact Gary and he has talked to Van Dyke too."

"The new OC, Shannon Dawson, he wants to run an Air Raid offense and Gary would be one of the featured players in the offense. He loved the all around vibe and how well he fit in there when he visited so there still a really good option for him."

ON TAMU:
Bryant said the Aggies were one of the first schools to contact Bryant after he went in to the portal back in early January. Bryant said the Aggies told him they wanted the last visit. “They were consistent with that, we had a trip set and they said since they knew he was going to take a few more, they wanted to be last and said once he visits, he won’t want to go anywhere else.

His father said that although Bryant has three years of eligibility left, Gary wants to find the situation that fits him well , allow him to make an immediate impact and head to the NFL as a one and done....

On Gary Bryant JR

Bryant will visit Oregon on the 16h and Texas A&M on the 24th," Bryant's father Gary Sr. said. "That will likely be it and I think Gary will be ready to make his decision at the end of the month."

"UCLA is still trying to get that last official visit but I think he'll be ready to decide after these two visits. Miami is still making a strong push and recruiting Gary harder than anyone and I think those are the main three right now. We're still taking with Arizona too but I think we'll know a lot more after these last two visits."

On MIAMI:
“They want to air it out and we’ve heard good things about the new OC,” Bryant said. “Coach Cristobal has stayed in constant contact Gary and he has talked to Van Dyke too."

"The new OC, Shannon Dawson, he wants to run an Air Raid offense and Gary would be one of the featured players in the offense. He loved the all around vibe and how well he fit in there when he visited so there still a really good option for him."

ON TAMU:
Bryant said the Aggies were one of the first schools to contact Bryant after he went in to the portal back in early January. Bryant said the Aggies told him they wanted the last visit. “They were consistent with that, we had a trip set and they said since they knew he was going to take a few more, they wanted to be last and said once he visits, he won’t want to go anywhere else.

His father said that although Bryant has three years of eligibility left, Gary wants to find the situation that fits him well , allow him to make an immediate impact and head to the NFL as a one and done....
He gone

On Gary Bryant JR

On MIAMI:

ON TAMU:

Jimbo wants that final visit bad so he can drop the biggest possible bag in the final hour

Advertisement
Probably on the lower end of priority but I would definitely be interested. We are an injury or two away at C or G to having no one.
There is no way Dawson will say no to someone that was one of their best players last year. Probably a solid role player for us, hopefully better than Justice was.

Advertisement
On Gary Bryant JR

On MIAMI:

ON TAMU:

Hate to tell you Pops, he doesn’t have one and done skill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back