Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Dammit Ugh GIF by Paramount Network

Advertisement
This “trust me” stuff he’s apparently doing is only working for HS kids. He needs to understand that these aren’t 18 y/o kids in the portal. These are for the most part 21/22 y/o adults now and “trust me bro” ain’t getting them to the league in a year.

I don’t know what Oregons depth chart is but he absolutely didn’t have a “guaranteed” spot here at safety. You guys saying otherwise are dreaming. He had to compete with James Williams and why would he do that? Transfer portal guys mostly aren’t transferring to compete for anything. Especially high quality transfer guys.

Advertisement
I don’t know what Oregons depth chart is but he absolutely didn’t have a “guaranteed” spot here at safety. You guys saying otherwise are dreaming. He had to compete with James Williams and why would he do that? Transfer portal guys mostly aren’t transferring to compete for anything. Especially high quality transfer guys.
Between rotating and James going in the box injury or targeting even if he wasn't a starter he would get close to starter reps.

Advertisement
Well, I like all the commits in the portal, but the depth at S and playmakers at WR is very concerning. Hopefully, we'll see Gattis and Addae depart. That's unacceptable for those two to fail at getting players at two positions of the utmost need.

Advertisement
Oregon and FSU are obviously tampering errr back channeling these players to get them in the portal. That's how you have to play the portal game at the highest level.

By the time they hit the portal it's basically too late for most of them.

Excuses. They are better at the portal. Period. Mario needs to adapt that part of his game. He’s too slow.

Advertisement
Back