Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I'll say this much about it. After the U.S. Army Game in 2018, I asked my cousin who was a problem out there. He gave me two names. Amon-Ra and Hightower. Real head scratcher why he didn't succeed here...
Obviously I do not know the whole story but just piecing together bits and pieces from Dee, etc. I get the feeling things would have been different with a different coaching staff. It sounded like the WR coach was kind of ****.

would he be able to come? Didnt one of the Memphis guys have an issue with classes transferring here?
Yes but that does not mean everyone from memphis would have an issue as the credits may not transfer strictly because Miami does not have the major for instance or it is structured differently.

If we push fully for Alford, he's coming.
I mean assuming he’s enrolling somewhere in January then we probably already got him

Classes start next week, he entered the portal two days ago and instantly visits us ( the school he wanted to go to out of high school based on reports)

He probably put some feelers out to the staff before entering the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard Randy Moss has one year left of college eligibility, anyone think his Marshall credits will transfer over? We need the WR help.

Advertisement
Back