Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might just need to take Alford and Bryant and see what happens in the spring. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like a WR1 is walking through the door, at least Bryant and Alford give you two guys who have had some quality production.
I honestly think, we have a WR1 in the program already and it's Colbie Young. Everything is gonna hinge on who we bringing in at OC, what type of offense we run, and who's the WR coach. Kid is big, strong, sneaky fast, has pretty good hands, and plays like he wants to be the man. If we get him the ball, he's gonna catch it and move those chains. He has the look of an NFL WR. He just needs to polish up some things in his game. I think he could be that Alpha dawg outside WR that we've been looking for.

Last edited:
Bryant film looks so good.
Might just need to take Alford and Bryant and see what happens in the spring. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like a WR1 is walking through the door, at least Bryant and Alford give you two guys who have had some quality production.

very confident we land Alford but I have almost no faith in Bryant. Bryant is a legit receiver so he will probably get better offers but we can dream lol

Mario just looking for warm bodies at this point. CIS gone turn him into Moss if he commit.
I hope the ****, nobody says no dumb **** like that, :ROFLMAO:. Do you know how RARE a muhfucca like Randy Moss is? God I hope nobody on this site says anything that dumb. Well, I take that back cause just last week someone on these very same boards, was in here was saying something like Randy Moss was kinda stiff. Let me start this off right now.... this kid is not Randy Moss, nor is he Calvin Johnson. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I honestly think, we have a WR1 in the program already and it's Colbie Young. Everything is gonna hinge on who we bringing in at OC, what type of offense we run, and who's the WR coach. Kid is big, strong, sneaky fast, has pretty good hands, and plays like he wants to be the man. If we get him the ball, he's gonna catch it and move those chains. He has the look of an NFL WR. He just needs to polish up some things in his game. I think he could be that Alpha dawg Outside WR that we've been looking for.
Didn't he come in late in the summer as well? A full off-season, spring, summer, etc. should do him wonders, especially coming from Juco last year. I'd imagine just the S&C aspect will be huge.

Advertisement

braveheart-hold.gif

Recruiting office is frantically dialing about 10 WR's if the news is true..

Advertisement
I hope the ****, nobody says no dumb **** like that, :ROFLMAO:. Do you know how RARE a muhfucca like Randy Moss is? God I hope nobody on this site says anything that dumb. Well, I take that back cause just last week someone on these very same boards, was in here was saying something like Randy Moss was kinda stiff. Let me start this off right now.... this kid is not Randy Moss, nor is he Calvin Johnson. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yet*

Advertisement
Gaby saying Syracuse WR transfer Damien Alford is another name to keep an eye on.
He had interest in Miami as a high schooler, IIRC.

Bigger, more productive than Dont'e Thornton...but...very similar players with their skillsets.

IIRC @gogeta4 was a big Alford fan when he was coming out.

If we want another big body WR, maybe see if you can try and lure a player like Kentron Poitier from FSU. Very similar mold...chunk play, big body WR from South Florida.

Advertisement
Back