Transfer Portal watch

View attachment 223376

5 star recruit in 2020 class

Will be very coveted, he’s an Edge though but I’ve maintained that we need to upgrade there over 12.

He probably already has a place or 2 in mind if I had to bet but it’s a no brainer to reach out.

Sidenote, USCe has lost probably their 3 of their best 4 players for next year to the portal in Bell, Lloyd, and Burch. ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Will be very coveted, he’s an Edge though but I’ve maintained that we need to upgrade there over 12.

He probably already has a place or 2 in mind if I had to bet but it’s a no brainer to reach out.
Yeah to me if Mario makes moves at DE and C he’s telling Jafari and Clark to seek shelter

I think 12 gets beat out regardless by Kelly but you point still stands that we could use his services. It’s crazy to me how people don’t see how many holes this roster has as it pertains to winning this upcoming season. We need help everywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Sidenote, USCe has lost probably their 3 of their best 4 players for next year to the portal in Bell, Lloyd, and Burch. ****
They also had a good season beating some good teams with a good young coach.

D14ABC32-85A8-48ED-8134-888F94887D60.jpeg

Advertisement
Back