Transfer Portal watch

"panicky Chicken Littles", "Mike Norvell panties in a bunch"..lol. Overreact much? But the entertainment value IS high😂. I'll really know I'm under your skin when you tell me to go get my shine box (classic,btw 🤣). Good point about the 85, with FSU being well over and us an estimated 3 under. TBD.
Per the post I did "Know Your Enemy", Florida State has 94 players on their roster.

Advertisement
It’s wild though. He was a true FR buried behind a deep talented DL on a playoff team, of course his PT was going to be minimal lol. OSU has the best DL coach in America, trust him. You did sign there for a reason. 5 years ago this wouldn’t even be a thing. These kids and their lack of patience man. Of course, that’s if this comes to fruition. This is just a rumor for now obviously.
There is rumor that Larry Johnson maybe out. Would make sense if that's true.

What injury? He is not injured at the moment. They cant offer him enough carries with Benson there and the way Norvel cycles in 4 backs. Trayshaun is a stud.
He was the starter at the beginning of the season until he got injured against NC State in week 7. He missed a month and came back towards the end of the season. Played great in the bowl game. I know our RB room is stacked, but we did Rooster.

CONNECTIONS ON THE BOLDED:

Evan Williams was not the first in his family to surpass expectations. His older brother, Bennett Williams, was a 3-Star recruit who accepted his only Power-5 offer from Illinois. He was named a Freshman All-American in his first season. Bennett was dismissed from the team a year later, but after a stop at the junior college level he signed with Oregon and became a starting defensive back for the Ducks. Bennett Williams completed his college eligibility in the 2022 season.

Im a fan of this one

Lose one Williams db bring in another.

Thanks for this, great find.

Bennett Williams was arguably one of the best players in that Oregon defense and they suffered a lot when he was injured.

Advertisement
die kill me GIF by South Park

Basically.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rogers (Ex-Michigan State) guy oversees portal recruiting and Anthony is from East Lansing. Wouldn't necessarily link one to the other.
His best game of his career was in East Lansing. Caught a couple of TDs. Gus Johnson couldn't stop talking about that recruiting battle.

Advertisement
That sounds like wishful thinking. People are fooling themselves at this point with all signs pointing to Gattis returning.
We played this game with Blake Baker too. Trying to drill down on the timing and what it all means. Lots of Baker isn't going anywhere talk. He got hired by LSU as their LB coach in late January. I don't know why Miami continues to employ head coaches who like to give failed assistants soft landings or never fire them at all but Mario would make the 4th in a row. I've given up trying to figure out timelines and reasons for it.

Advertisement
Back