Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
family guy suicide GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the Fresno State kid a lot. Sounds like Oregon is making a push there for him but he would play a ton for us and give us a much needed smart guy back there that can play.

Advertisement
I like the Fresno State kid a lot. Sounds like Oregon is making a push there for him but he would play a ton for us and give us a much needed smart guy back there that can play.
Just checked 247 and they have a crystal ball for him to oregon so we missed out on him

Mario followed Evan Williams (Fresno State) , Jordan Anderson (Bowling Green) , and Matt Lee (UCF) so we likely are pushing
CONNECTIONS ON THE BOLDED:

Evan Williams was not the first in his family to surpass expectations. His older brother, Bennett Williams, was a 3-Star recruit who accepted his only Power-5 offer from Illinois. He was named a Freshman All-American in his first season. Bennett was dismissed from the team a year later, but after a stop at the junior college level he signed with Oregon and became a starting defensive back for the Ducks. Bennett Williams completed his college eligibility in the 2022 season.

Im a fan of this one

Lose one Williams db bring in another.

I think 12 gets beat out regardless by Kelly but you point still stands that we could use his services. It’s crazy to me how people don’t see how many holes this roster has as it pertains to winning this upcoming season. We need help everywhere.
Some of that is experience, or lack thereof. For instance our defensive ends...five of the six highest rated ends have one or no years of CFB experience.

Some of that is experience, or lack thereof. For instance our defensive ends...five of the six highest rated ends have one or no years of CFB experience.
agreed especially at DE. Last two cycles have been top tier hauls there but I don’t expect true freshmen to make crazy noise and Moss might not be ready weight wise. I expect Kelly to make an impact next year. The thing is we need more than that, 2 is not enough. We need a rotation of 4.

Advertisement
Back