Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
FSU is good in the portal cause they can sell early PT and are on these kids quick. Also they want to spend there NIL on transfers. Norvell hoping that another successful season will bump there recruiting. Eventually sub par recruiting will hurt depth. They are rightfully going all in on this year cause the ACC is down and very winnable.

They landed a qb in recruiting.

I mean its all hope that they dont hit in the portal from our fans...they play the portal better than anyone at this point and are on guys even before they hit or right when they hit their name is first up to bat.

There will always be solid qbs looking to play in good offenses in the portal and especially with the way they play the portal they will land one.

I wouldn’t exactly crown them portal kings quite yet. I believe USC did it best last year.

FSU is good in the portal cause they can sell early PT and are on these kids quick. Also they want to spend there NIL on transfers. Norvell hoping that another successful season will bump there recruiting. Eventually sub par recruiting will hurt depth. They are rightfully going all in on this year cause the ACC is down and very winnable.
I think eventually misses in the portal will catch up to them but they have done very well thus far and what they are doing could actually end up working for them.

Advertisement
You're giving them way too much credit. Tiny sample thus far and how soon we forget about McKenize Milton.
Didnt forget at all, Milton shouldnt have been offered. They got a better feel for the portal now and quite honestly with tampering they could always reach down to a top group of 5 kid to bring in or another power 5 kid with a coaching change.

Duffy was from their last class. I'm not saying they wouldn't land any qb at all from the portal, but what are the odds they land someone equivalent to what Travis did this season ? Im saying those odds are slim. But we'll see how it plays out cuz one or two bad evals in the portal on their end or the injury bug biting hard and they're screwed considering the high school recruiting which makes up their depth is thin.
I was just pointing out they have their hs qb their developing. I for one HATE fsu with a passion n wish they lose every game they ever play. Im just being real....Jordan Travis to me is/was a bum who just plays back yard ball for the most part....im sure they can find someone else to do the same..they probably will have 2 years at minimum of grooming Duffy in the offense if they get a bridge qb in the portal or just go with the Tate Rodemaker kid idk.

Acting like Jordan Travis was a star in the portal is monday morning qbing ...when they got him he was an after thought..he should thank Norvell for making him salvagable as a player.

Advertisement
Isn’t Coastal Carolina in Myrtle Beach? The kids from Clemson and USC don’t have issues transferring credits.
Coastal is in SC by myrtle, from what I’ve heard the program is degree specific with McCall, not every school offers sports marketing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back