Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is going to be a hinderance on smaller schools. Dudes are going to go there, play their *** off, then offer themselves to the highest P5 bidder. The talent difference is going to get bigger and bigger.

My theory is the talent difference between the top third or so schools and bottom third or so schools will get bigger, while the talent difference within the top 25 or so schools will get smaller. The talent-rich programs will remain talent-rich programs, but the somewhat-talented programs a step or two below those in the top tier will also cannibalize talent at smaller schools (and even players at top tier schools looking for starting opportunities). And since the value over replacement player will generally be greater for these somewhat-talent programs (with more holes on their roster than the top tier schools), it provides them more opportunity to close the gap.

Advertisement
I haven’t twisted anything. I literally posted what you‘ve been saying. When the season started spinning out of control you were the biggest one defending coaches, especially Mario. The culture is bad and Tvd isn’t a good leader are things you’ve posted but Mario was doing all he could to keep this “ bad leader“.

Once again you were so all over the place it eventually made you into a pretzel . Either MC is an idiot for trying to keep a “ bad leader “ and he doesn’t care about the culture or you‘re throwing poo at the wall. Which is it ?
96FAF17D-801D-4C90-8FFD-9A8688FFA9E8.gif

0D2BE0B6-27BA-433C-B195-CA926B45C6FF.gif

Advertisement
Back