Transfer Portal watch

Anyone think we need a running list of potential targets instead of this thread? I really enjoy this thread but have no clue who coaches should reach out to!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A better hold ? Please explain that “ hold “ lmao. Show me this spark ? The spark of two field goals in a whole game against UVA ? The spark that had a true Fr freshmen developmental qb take his spot? The qb you call a running back ? Then you say bring in DJ who’s an absolute horrible passer, even though he’s surrounded by great talent. You all over the place my guy and not making a lick of sense.

So just to be clear is the culture rotten or not ? Is the leadership awful or not ? Or is that only when you’re defending coaches ?

The players liking Garcia more than TVD has nothing to do with culture being toxic or not.

Drake Maye? He going to Bama or Ohio st? Lol

To me Drake Maye to UGA should be the number 1 overall portal move. He would kill it there and UNC likely still loses 4-5 games next year. Go where you have an elite OL, QB coach who can develop NFL, and a team returning the best TE and best Slot WR in CFB

@PIPO
Bill Murray Rodeo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t twisted anything. I literally posted what you‘ve been saying. When the season started spinning out of control you were the biggest one defending coaches, especially Mario. The culture is bad and Tvd isn’t a good leader are things you’ve posted but Mario was doing all he could to keep this “ bad leader“.

Once again you were so all over the place it eventually made you into a pretzel . Either MC is an idiot for trying to keep a “ bad leader “ and he doesn’t care about the culture or you‘re throwing poo at the wall. Which is it ?
lol why are you putting words in my mouth? Up until today/Yesterday I haven’t said a thing about TVD’s leadership other than commenting on an article posted here where we found out he wasn’t even working out with the WRs in the spring. If it wasn’t a ****** culture then Mario wouldn’t be trying to completely flip the roster right now.

Mario can choose what he wants to do and I’ll be ok with it except if he tries to force Gattis on him. I‘ve already said I would’ve split and given Michael Pratt whatever he would’ve wanted. That’s been my opinion and will probably stay my opinion. Me commenting on other QBs isn’t going to change that.

Advertisement
Back