Transfer Portal watch

Is it just me or I think Leary is severely overrated?

Dude couldn’t win a big game to save his life, but I guess Doren is also Uber conservative as the OC. Average yd per completion dropped from the 8’s to mid 6’s this year.

Advertisement

Dude couldn’t win a big game to save his life, but I guess Doren is also Uber conservative as the OC. Average yd per completion dropped from the 8’s to mid 6’s this year.
The OC was Tim Beck. Who took the Coastal job.

Tim beck was the OC but yeah Dave is massively conservative. Short throws to the backs all day

Advertisement
It‘s only Monday and it looks like we might’ve hitched our wagon too early.
why do you believe all of these qbs are upgrades over TVD? Like are they legit night and day better than him? There was first round buzz around TVD before this past season. Are we just going to forget that our guy has talent too? Honest question, not trying to come across as a smart ***.

why do you believe all of these qbs are upgrades over TVD? Like are they legit night and day better than him? There was first round buzz around TVD before this past season. Are we just going to forget that our guy has talent too? Honest question, not trying to come across as a smart ***.
I’m not a TVD hater, but there were times even with Lashlee that he made some throws where I was like “dude, what are you looking at?” Even contested throws that Rambo bailed him out on.

Now that was simply his first year, and we all saw the raw talent. Gattis and Ponce did nothing to help year two, as we all know. I still think with a real OC, TVD’s game can be elevated to an elite status…but he’s going to have to put in the most work he’s ever put into an off-season before.

Overrated in what way? He’s not a first round pick but let’s say you’re SC and you put him in that offense and they’re probably a 10 win team.

Advertisement
Overrated in what way? He’s not a first round pick but let’s say you’re SC and you put him in that offense and they’re probably a 10 win team.
Yeah I was talking about pundits saying he’s a first rounder, similar to all the Will Levis talk.

I think you’re right in the sense that he’s a 10-win caliber QB for a program not named UGA or Bama.

Because he’s proven unreliable. 60-70 percent of the problem last year was Gattis but the rest was him. He was missing multiple open WRs every drive.

Just because somebody has a golden arm doesn’t mean he’s going to be the best option.

So out one side of your mouth you rip the culture and say “how awful / soft the players are “defending the staff. Then out the other side you say “our qb doesn’t have the locker room“? Our staff doesn’t have that same locker room you’re speaking on because it’s so toxic.

He’s getting a big Nil deal and will be staying so Mario must think more of him than you do.
Then how come Jake had a better hold on this team then he did? You could visibly see Jake walking up to guys, trying to spark them up and it especially was prominent in the Pitt game. TVD never did that. You never saw him try to take charge and be a vocal leader in any way. Even silent types will go over and say something.

Advertisement
keep em coming season 2 GIF by Billions

Advertisement
Then how come Jake had a better hold on this team then he did? You could visibly see Jake walking up to guys, trying to spark them up and it especially was prominent in the Pitt game. TVD never did that. You never saw him try to take charge and be a vocal leader in any way. Even silent types will go over and say something.
7AF318E0-D4D6-4073-B9E0-20BE01DFD875.jpeg

A better hold ? Please explain that “ hold “ lmao. Show me this spark ? The spark of two field goals in a whole game ? The spark that had a true Fr freshmen developmental qb take his spot? The qb you call a running back ? Then you say bring in DJ who’s an absolute horrible passer, even though he’s surrounding by great talent. You all over the place my guy and not making a lick of sense.
That’s not what I said and you‘re trying to twist it to defend him.

I said IF MULLEN was here or somebody like Kevin Johns was OC then yea DJ would be the better QB and it’s not even close.

Garcia does have a better hold of this team and its shows. He went down there and tried to be a leader during the MTSU game too, not just the Pitt game. maybe you should actually attend some of the games. Better yet go look at his social media. check the responses. Go check TVD’s after.

And yea Jacurri is a glorified RB. He’s worse than Emory Jones ever was and he ended up being horrible too.

Those are 3 different points you’re trying to make in one.

TVD is still the guy that was busy playing 2K in Connecticut instead of staying down here and throwing/practicing with his WRs but go ahead and pretend that he isn’t.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back