Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Western Michigan DL Braden Fiske

"Ole Miss, Penn State, West Virginia, Mississippi State, Rutgers, they have all offered," Fiske said. "I'm getting a lot of calls. Florida State reached out, pretty much every school you can think of has called but those ones I listed are the ones that have officially offered."

Western Michigan DL Braden Fiske

"Ole Miss, Penn State, West Virginia, Mississippi State, Rutgers, they have all offered," Fiske said. "I'm getting a lot of calls. Florida State reached out, pretty much every school you can think of has called but those ones I listed are the ones that have officially offered."
We need to offer

Ya’ll weren’t kidding when you said the market was going to be flooded. It’ll be interesting to see how fast we offer/lock up these kids as they go public with their intentions. I’m guessing behind closed doors we know of a handful of kids that are definitely coming but haven‘t announced their intentions yet, but I’m also guessing the staff wasnt aware of EVERY kid who is going public or about to… this is going to be wild.

so many of these kids are going to be kicking themselves when they either dont have a home or they actually go down a level.

Obviously some had no choice...which in some case is on them a bit as well as they probably tried to skate by off high school accolades.

Advertisement
Should be easy to find 2 Starting Caliber WRs in the portal this season

Don't be so sure. I recall everyone said the same thing last year and one of two things happened - the kids ended up staying at their school (Zay, Worthy, etc), or the players went to a big time P5 school (burton, addison, et al). The leftovers were generally ok but definitely lacked in star potential. I would be thrilled if we landed on getting a WR1 but I'm not expecting it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back