Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Boutte me.

Isn’t he draft eligible? Buddy is probably going to declare if so. Kid looked checked out this year early on.

I’ve heard Christian Leary’s name from a couple of people as someone who will likely enter portal. Don’t think that classifies as “high profile” but obviously a very talented kid from FL at Bama. Idk if he was injured or what this year but he only played in the opener this year.

Advertisement
This **** is really about to be crazy. This is tip of the iceberg.
There are going to be tons of kids who are going to be overlooked or ignored. It's impossible to keep track of all of the talent that's about to enter the portal. Every team probably needs 2-3 employees just to monitor and keep track of the portal.

Isn’t he draft eligible? Buddy is probably going to declare if so. Kid looked checked out this year early on.

I’ve heard Christian Leary’s name from a couple of people as someone who will likely enter portal. Don’t think that classifies as “high profile” but obviously a very talented kid from FL at Bama. Idk if he was injured or what this year but he only played in the opener this year.
If he's who I'm thinking of, I wanted him bad as a recruit. Crazy speed.

Advertisement
I hope Mario has a plan with the OC because there's way too much talent out there right now. Can't **** this up by taking too long
Right? At the very least, Mario and Zo probably telling them what is going to change about the offense (hopefully in not too generic language).

Would have bet he was a 2021 kid but you’re right, he was class of 2020 so if he’s going anywhere it’s prob the league. ****. Dude can ball.

Advertisement
Back