Transfer Portal watch

tyrese Chambers and Dubose aren’t better WRs than Young and I definitely know Chambers isn’t because I’ve seen him play. X isn‘t better than Young either.

The only WR better than Young that’s available right now is Armstrong.
So be patient for better portal options then?

Advertisement
some people can never be satisfied and externalize their distress, but it will look better with half the roster turning over.
I figure it would at least be more exciting seeing new names flash even with the added mistakes like Wesley this year.

Then Chambers would replace X because neither are better than Colbie And I know it for a fact because I’ve seen Chambers play. You haven’t.
I've watched Fiu play especially in 2021 where Chambers was one of the best deep threats in his conference. Colbie had a good two game stretch this year but it's to early to say he's a definite starter going forward if you bring in two proven upperclassmen WRs

Grab Tyrese Chambers and Grant Dubose and we’re good at WR in 2023

WR Tyrese Chambers
WR Grant Dubose
Slot Xavier Restrepo
Depth Colbie Young
Depth Brashard Smith
Depth Ray Ray Joseph
Depth Robby Washington
Depth Jacolby George
8 WR? Wtf drugs are you on?

Advertisement
I've watched Fiu play especially in 2021 where Chambers was one of the best deep threats in his conference. Colbie had a good two game stretch this year but it's to early to say he's a definite starter going forward if you bring in two proven upperclassmen WRs
Yea sure you did

Advertisement
I wonder if their losing out on these nil deals i think ruiz has deals constructed where you have to show up and do gigs making it harder for players to ***** you over? I could be wrong though

My worry is with all the people we are losing and we won't hit on all the names in the portal especially the big ones because of what we just put out there and most kids are transferring for a new opportunity and won't want to chance it we will be starting a ton of young kids next year with likely another rough year in front of us. Idk how he's going to do it but he's fighting up a mountain not a hill lol GL to Mario but sheesh
Then how did the ***** holes do so well in the Portal. They were terrible last year. 5-7

Then how did the ***** holes do so well in the Portal. They were terrible last year. 5-7
Nolies we’re sorta lucky in last 2 years.

Benson was coming off an ACL, and now healthy he is playing as well as any RB in America. Johnny Wilson couldn’t catch at ASU, and turns into a big time weapon at WR, and now catches the ball.

Verse translating from FCS to D-1 was seamless.

Jamie Robinson was established at South Carolina, but left after the coaching change there. Jermaine Johnson was a backup at UGA behind other studs.

Their OL takes hit.

Tatum Bethune was already established and Shannon relationship their help landed him. Jordan Travis has been an elite athlete, and has developed over the years. Lovett transferred after coaching change at Miss St. he was obviously a good talent, was just young there.

Jarrian Jones came with Lovett from Miss St after coaching change and is a solid CB too.

Last edited:
Nolies we’re sorta lucky in last 2 years.

Benson was coming off an ACL, and now healthy he is playing as well as any RB in America. Johnny Wilson couldn’t catch at ASU, and turns into a big time weapon at WR, and now catches the ball.

Verse translating from FCS to D-1 was seamless.

Jamie Robinson was established at South Carolina, but left after the coaching change there. Jermaine Johnson was a backup at UGA behind other studs.

Their OL takes hit.

Tatum Bethune was already established and Shannon relationship their help landed him. Jordan Travis has been an elite athlete, and has developed over the years.
It looks like they lose an awful lot on D. That D was already average.

Advertisement
Anyone with an actual pulse was able to battle the holes. They got good bounces and sometimes that happens. You need a little luck for a good season. We just didn’t have a pulse

This kid any good? I like the athletic makeup and size but not sure how athletic he truly is.

IIRc, 3 of their 5 starters on the OL were first year portal guys. Pretty impressive coming together and becoming one of the best rushing offenses in the country,

I'd take Chambers. I do think Colbie is a rhythm receiver and needs that consistency from an offense and QB and we all know what that was like this year. Colbie gives you a lot to work with. I'm curious to see how he progress with the a full off season in a P5 program. He's only been around for like 6 months or so. He def flashed and disappeared but not sure who to pin that on other than the guy that's hopefully getting the Ari Gold speech sometime this week.

go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back