Transfer Portal watch

He would definitely stabilize the WR room and bring a ton of experience which we lack. I don’t think he’s super explosive but just a really steady WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grab Tyrese Chambers and Grant Dubose and we’re good at WR in 2023

WR Tyrese Chambers
WR Grant Dubose
Slot Xavier Restrepo
Depth Colbie Young
Depth Brashard Smith
Depth Ray Ray Joseph
Depth Robby Washington
Depth Jacolby George

WR Tyrese Chambers
WR Grant Dubose
Slot Xavier Restrepo
Depth Colbie Young
Depth Brashard Smith
Depth Ray Ray Joseph
Depth Robby Washington
Depth Jacolby George
8! We had 4 injured at one point this year. Horton, k Smith, X, George. Sorry but we need 12 kids in that room especially if we are going to run any 3&4 WR sets.

WR Tyrese Chambers
WR Grant Dubose
Slot Xavier Restrepo
Depth Colbie Young
Depth Brashard Smith
Depth Ray Ray Joseph
Depth Robby Washington
Depth Jacolby George
Lol Colbie is our best WR and you think he’ll ride the bench? Lmao

Advertisement
Lol Colbie is our best WR and you think he’ll ride the bench? Lmao
He had a decent first season on a horrible offense. But we do this every year with a random player or two.

They play well-ish so we drill it into our heads that we don’t need to go out and get another player because we think player X is ready to take over. Naaah, not anymore.

Advertisement

WR Tyrese Chambers
WR Grant Dubose
Slot Xavier Restrepo
Depth Colbie Young
Depth Brashard Smith
Depth Ray Ray Joseph
Depth Robby Washington
Depth Jacolby George
I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be a lot more talent to hit the portal. Need a true number 1 receiver

Why the **** he stayed with those bums last year lol.

**** be a hot commodity i believe.

Im good on him though.

I like Armstrong and the Charlotte kid so far...I will wait until after 12/5 to see who else comes in and after ESD. Gotta see if they make a move at OC and let them evaluate as well.

Last edited:
Why the **** he stayed with those bums last year lol.

**** be a hot commodity i believe.

Im good on him though.

I like Armstrong and the Charlotte kid so far...I will wait until after 12/5 to see who else comes in and after ESD. Gotta see if they make a move at OC and let them evaluate as well.
He regressed statistically too

Advertisement
We need better athletes and some upward trajectory at minimum next season; that can accomplished without 'hitting on all the names in the portal'. The '24 class and another round of portal acquisitions should have the roster looking the way it's supposed to look, talent-wise in Spring of '24. Culture-building, system implementation and S&C also takes time, but it all starts with having quality athletes that can win games on the field.

No one offseason or player will make or break us. It's just a matter of time.
I get that but this fan base will lose it if he doesn't look better next year and if we have to look towards freshman it will be another ugle season. But yes I agree I think 24 is realistic

I get that but this fan base will lose it if he doesn't look better next year and if we have to look towards freshman it will be another ugle season. But yes I agree I think 24 is realistic
some people can never be satisfied and externalize their distress, but it will look better with half the roster turning over.

He had a decent first season on a horrible offense. But we do this every year with a random player or two.

They play well-ish so we drill it into our heads that we don’t need to go out and get another player because we think player X is ready to take over. Naaah, not anymore.
tyrese Chambers and Dubose aren’t better WRs than Young and I definitely know Chambers isn’t because I’ve seen him play. X isn‘t better than Young either.

The only WR better than Young that’s available right now is Armstrong.

If we get Chambers and Dubose then yes. Also it's not riding the bench if he doesn't start, there will be about 4-5 WRs every game who will get quality snaps.
Then Chambers would replace X because neither are better than Colbie And I know it for a fact because I’ve seen Chambers play. You haven’t.

Advertisement
Back