Transfer Portal watch

👍🏾
You probably already gave them back when he was coming out of HS, but thoughts on him? Just reading TAMU’s board, they aren’t necessarily sad to see him go. Some of that is probably sour grapes, so I’m genuinely curious. We obviously need more legs in the RB room and he has the size and straight line speed so I’m intrigued but want to hear your take as well. Is he a stiff?

I’m sure there will be a ton of guys enter so I just want us to get the right one.
He was 4th string. Achane, Daniels, Moss, then him

Advertisement
Advertisement
The portal officially opens on 12/5. Unless your coach gets fired, then you can hop in now. Tomorrow should be a busy day.

Advertisement
Look man, my hatred of FSU is essentially all that keeps me going these days. It wakes me up and soothes me to sleep. If given the choice between a canes win and an FSU loss, I might honestly opt for the latter most weekends (these days). My hater bona fides are deep.

Having said that, whatever you want to call it, they’ve been better than us at the portal when it comes to edge rushers. We got Phillips, and since then we’ve had a series of nobodies (Mesidor isn’t a true edge guy to me). Whatever they’ve been doing, it’s working, because if it was so obvious then other, better programs would have gotten the guys like Johnson and Verse and Benson and even that big mother ****** from Az State.
Ok ...let me put it out to you almost the last 3 edge guys will all be drafted and nfl players....What makes Mesidor not a "true edge" guy or whatever that means lol

We got Phillips, Roche, Deandre Johnson last year ended up with 8 tfl and about 5 sacks. Mesidor this year has appeared to basically be our best defender and has better stats than Verse.

Better programs dont have the portal needs and guarantee play time that fsu had to offer.

Advertisement
Mario and Ruiz better have the trucks ready

Way too much talent already in the portal
I guess I don’t understand the eyes and hype about this kid. Purely a potential player bc he’s added 50 pounds in 2 years to be a DT but has barely gotten snaps, which draws questions.

Advertisement
Would love to bring in Sims. This guy has never had a good team around him. I think he could do special things with a good supporting class. If TVD is scared of competition then he leaves. With his shoulder injury I think we need to bring in some competition. Brown is not ready and Garcia may leave.

Gaby already posted we are interested. Have not watched a second of his film. Is he actually a P5 quality WR1/2 or is he simply just a potential upgrade to the room?

Would love to bring in Sims. This guy has never had a good team around him. I think he could do special things with a good supporting class. If TVD is scared of competition then he leaves. With his shoulder injury I think we need to bring in some competition. Brown is not ready and Garcia may leave.
Jeff Sims? As much as I love my local guys, that kid isn’t a Miami caliber QB.

Advertisement
Back