Transfer Portal watch

Imo it’s not worth it if you suck for years after selling your soul. I want to be in the hunt and maybe steal one like my Eagles in 2017. We built through the draft and added some fa’s, now look at the future in Philly.
When your a farm team like my jags the teams you build in the draft leave in free agency. Than you just stay at the bottom for ever. I’d sell my soul for a SB at this point.

Advertisement
Was there any truth to the Liam Coen rumors last year? He seems to be in troubled waters right now with the Rams. Most coaches probably get more time but their offense completely fell off a cliff, and they seem to pull the trigger faster in the NFL.
Liam Coen would be worse than Gattis with Miami's offensive personnel.

Why I love the current Titans organization. The Titans have issues, but the organization is built for consistency and to compete at a high level.
As a fellow Titans fan I completely agree. Having a competent GM has changed the entire organization. The Ruston Webster years nearly made me quit being a fan.

Advertisement
As a fellow Titans fan I completely agree. Having a competent GM has changed the entire organization. The Ruston Webster years nearly made me quit being a fan.
Man, as a colts fan, can we have your coach lol. Vrabel has done well and the Titans take on his identity as their culture. Hopefully, this is the trajectory Mario is on. Can we also trade GM's lol. I'm not quite sold on Ballard. His focus was on the oline since he took over and now we have a ****** oline lol. He tried to focus on the qb and look what that got us lmao.

Advertisement
He would easily be the best RB here if not the 2nd best behind Trevontae. Jaylen isn’t ever going to get starter snap imo. He’ll always be a scat back.
He's been at Bama, so you know he's competed and been coached really hard. I'd say you gauge interest because he elevates the level of competition in the room and should know how to practice..

Imo it’s not worth it if you suck for years after selling your soul. I want to be in the hunt and maybe steal one like my Eagles in 2017. We built through the draft and added some fa’s, now look at the future in Philly.
Idk man it’s so hard to win a championship. The Cubs did it. Well worth it in their case. And IMO with the Rams move to LA, it was worth it in theirs as well.

There’s a couple things you gotta take into account. Stafford isn’t a generational QB, he’s on the back side of his career, their time was right then. If it’s somebody like the Pats with Brady, of course not bc they’ll always be there. The Chiefs should never do it bc they’ll always be there with Mahomes. But I guarantee you the Packers wish they would’ve sold out for another one. Even with Rodgers, they didn’t have enough besides Adams to get it done a second time.

For 98% of teams out there, you gotta take advantage of the small window you’re given.

Was there any truth to the Liam Coen rumors last year? He seems to be in troubled waters right now with the Rams. Most coaches probably get more time but their offense completely fell off a cliff, and they seem to pull the trigger faster in the NFL.

He is the OC in name only. McVay is calling still calling the plays,

They have fallen off because look at that roster. They bet on veterans that havent panned out (Allen Robinson), traded multiple high round picks, and made bad picks when they kept the picks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, as a colts fan, can we have your coach lol. Vrabel has done well and the Titans take on his identity as their culture. Hopefully, this is the trajectory Mario is on. Can we also trade GM's lol. I'm not quite sold on Ballard. His focus was on the oline since he took over and now we have a ****** oline lol. He tried to focus on the qb and look what that got us lmao.
You guys got spoiled having Manning and Luck back to back like that. Luck just left you guys hanging out to dry when he retired out of the blue. Ballard is fine imo, but I can't believe they went with Saturday to be their interim coach. I'll be shocked though if they go ahead and make him the fulltime guy. But you're right, all that money the spent on the Oline should yield much better results. I believe that they're the highest paid OL in the NFL, which does fall on Ballard.

You guys got spoiled having Manning and Luck back to back like that. Luck just left you guys hanging out to dry when he retired out of the blue. Ballard is fine imo, but I can't believe they went with Saturday to be their interim coach. I'll be shocked though if they go ahead and make him the fulltime guy. But you're right, all that money the spent on the Oline should yield much better results. I believe that they're the highest paid OL in the NFL, which does fall on Ballard.
I hope we go after Sean Payton. Saturday got hired because he's Irsay's boy. Like our canes organization, im just waiting till the season ends to see what moves we make.

Advertisement
Back