Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Its more positive today. Two possibilities, with one being the original hint I gave “ you’ll know it immediately when he hits“. Its back possible. A very good player.

The other would be an absolute home run with multiple years remaining. One alone would be great.

We need a 🙏 emoji to be able to properly like this post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A designated pass rusher? Kid probably weighs more than the 215 listed, but probably not enough to be an every down guy obviously. The huge comp level jump would definitely be a hurdle, but I wouldn’t be opposed. I think I’s prefer Coleman though if I had choose because he is a more complete player and the comp is much better. JMO.

I know the MSU guy working the portal to get players here. Is he or is it his jobs to help or assist the kids here in their “Gods Plan” exit find a school to transfer to?

Was literally about to send out a signal for your take. Have any insight about this kid on or off the field?
Beast. Honestly if he were 245, you woulda heard his name by Round 4 this weekend. Buck Buchanan Award Winner(1st in school history). Natural pass rusher, fluid and bendy, great motor. Can run well and get it done in space. Technically, you can mow your lawn with a weed whacker if you wanted to, but why would you? Same logic applies with Land being in coverage instead of attacking the QB. If he comes here, he's a perfect candidate to let Cyrus Moss be brought along slowly and physically mature(I forgot what Steele calls the position), and he'll bring at least half of those sacks to Gables. He'd be our best pass rusher, get in our S&C and reach a more desirable weight for the NFL...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back