Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Looks like he hit the portal
View attachment 181108

Dude didn’t have his head on right Saban even called his *** out after the national championship saying the backups didn’t prepare practice the way they should because they didn’t expect to play and when the injuries hit them they didn’t step up. So he’s probably been in the doghouse and can’t cut it under Saban

Not a fan of dude, he was a hard listen.
Yeah I hated every second of it.

But, the point was to illustrate that Agiye Hall has been nothing but a problem since being at Bama.

There’s dozens of vids on YTube about Agiye & why he can’t get on the field, what it amounts to me is that he simply couldn’t handle the tough cutthroat environment of Bama & was an entitled kid coming in.

Advertisement
Yeah I hated every second of it.

But, the point was to illustrate that Agiye Hall has been nothing but a problem since being at Bama.

There’s dozens of vids on YTube about Agiye & why he can’t get on the field, what it surmounts to me is that he simply couldn’t handle the tough cutthroat environment of Bama & was an entitled kid coming in.
Thanks I made it through about 20 secs but I didn't want to offend. He and Jacorey both looked out of place vs UGA.

Advertisement
I believe for sure.

And IDK on this kid. I saw him at Armwood, he was good, but not insane, for whatever reason I feel like any kid from the Armwood area busts at a high level. He was also tweeting out he was quitting after a mid-season game against Miss St. I believe. Like come on guy, you were a top 100 player but a TF and you expected to start over the guys in front of you and when you didn't you were contemplating taking your ball and going hom?
Hes a social media/hype feel like im a celebrity already kid.
Him being in videos with that DESTROYING youtuber boosted his head. He can play for sure but he seems to have an ego. That being said not thinking he left...and if he did he likely goes elsewhere and not here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its uncanny the amount of bust flameouts they produced as a big time program at Armwood.

I remember when i first was following recruiting on grassy might of been my sr year of high school or freshman year of college they had a kid a db/wr Chris Williams or something like that that committed to us but decommitted quickly..he flamed out to.

anyone can remember him or those guys from armwood then... @DMoney

Bryan Cowart is still hanging around in the league but even he a very underwhelming college career bouncing from Auburn to Maryland after being #3 in the nation coming out of HS
Major Bust. It's always something with those dudes, man. They're almost always 1st Man Off the Bus Team nominees, but something's always off. Bad grades, fragile psyches, thuggin', oversized egos, or just flat out overrated. When a kid comes out of there, the safe money is on him failing to live up to the hype in college....

Its uncanny the amount of bust flameouts they produced as a big time program at Armwood.

I remember when i first was following recruiting on grassy might of been my sr year of high school or freshman year of college they had a kid a db/wr Chris Williams or something like that that committed to us but decommitted quickly..he flamed out to.

anyone can remember him or those guys from armwood then... @DMoney
Chris Murray

Advertisement
Back