Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Someone said Dorlus isn’t as simple as we think. That he has a time limit to pop or the deadline passes. I think it was Macho who mentioned it. He said it in a thread talking about whether or not he was a legit option.

Advertisement
Getting Aguide is a big time pickup out of the portal for Miami. If we’re still not done then holy cow, do Chantz and Jahfari look to portal out?

Why would they do that...they are locked in for minutes. Its our depth BEHIND them that arent ready.
It should of been obvious last year when Mccloud easily took the position an honestly was our best EDGE last year

Advertisement
Why would they do that...they are locked in for minutes. Its our depth BEHIND them that arent ready.
It should of been obvious last year when Mccloud easily took the position an honestly was our best EDGE last year
Good point. Was just concerned they might look, but we should hopefully rotate to keep our DE’s fresh. And who knows if either one steps up we could turn a perceived weakness into a strength on the defense.

Just seen you posted same thing, its amazing guys dont understand how bad the situation is/was.. McCloud probably gave us most production, lmaoooo.. FML.. We got NO DEs and LBs.. Front 7 is basically a trash bag and the defense showed that last year..

Good point. Was just concerned they might look, but we should hopefully rotate to keep our DE’s fresh. And who knows if either one steps up we could turn a perceived weakness into a strength on the defense.
depends how they used guys like Elijah Roberts/Lichtenstein too...they could play with the fronts and have those guys line up there some and rush guys off the edge with them.

This is the straight up pass rusher i think we needed. Now we have someone to push the Harvey's of the world who is somewhat proven. His main goal is just get after the qb..

Advertisement
You take Dorlus if he wants in, no matter what but ****... That tells us what Mario thinks of our DE situation
It's not that hard to see and I get your point that 3 DL should be enough and usually it would but Mario ain't playing around. I think 1 more DE that can rush the passer and we are golden at DL. Like has been said already we had a benched LB take the glory DE spot and still had no production from DE in a defense that highlights them. This front 7 was *** on a stick when Mario got here.

For the 1st time is God knows how long we have elite coaching so I expect those kids like Chanz, Harvey, Eli Roberts and the rest of the vets in the DL and at LB to improve because of that. In addition to that we will be fundamentally sound and tackle much better. Then on top of that we add Moultrie , Lichtenstein and Agude and I still think we add another DL and a LB so I would expect the DL and the front 7 in general to improve.

Last edited:
depends how they used guys like Elijah Roberts/Lichtenstein too...they could play with the fronts and have those guys line up there some and rush guys off the edge with them.

This is the straight up pass rusher i think we needed. Now we have someone to push the Harvey's of the world who is somewhat proven. His main goal is just get after the qb..
I think Agude is a surefire starter at DE. The question is who starts opposite of him. It's also time for Elijah Roberts to make a move. So many questions in terms of who will step up who will surprise etc ...

I have even more questions at LB. Does Chase Smith challenge for a spot or is he behind the 8ball because of the time he has missed? Does Cave do anything? Can Flagg hang with the new staff? How fast can Wesley B pick things up from now until that opening game? Do we bring in another LB?

Last edited:
Just seen you posted same thing, its amazing guys dont understand how bad the situation is/was.. McCloud probably gave us most production, lmaoooo.. FML.. We got NO DEs and LBs.. Front 7 is basically a trash bag and the defense showed that last year..

I know it’s over. But that mother fer Diaz was supposed to be the LB and pass rush genius and he left a black hole at both positions. Just incredible we had guys on here defending the clown to the bitter end.

Advertisement
I know it’s over. But that mother fer Diaz was supposed to be the LB and pass rush genius and he left a black hole at both positions. Just incredible we had guys on here defending the clown to the bitter end.
Stockholm Syndrome is for real my friend! Bozo the Diaz knows how to play with really cool toys like solid instinctive LBs, Pass Rushing savants at DE and pocket collapsing disruptors at DT. If Diaz has these things he can craft a decent to good defense and sometimes better than that but here's the unfortunate catch that will always be Bozo's downfall. He cannot evaluate or recruit talent to save his life. He has to have someone else get all the groceries for him and what's worse is than even when someone delivers the athletes, he can't develop them or ground them in any type of fundamentals so his guys/toys rarely get better. Add to that he has to be the smartest guy in the room so he never gets any better and he has such a deep seated desire to be the cool guy that the guys like that he never asserts the dominance that a HC should always assert. Add all that up and you have dysfunctional locker room, program and everything else. But there's more ....Now imagine the AD is a weakling hack with absolutely no ball sack whatsoever and all that dysfunction multiplies, it metastasizes throughout the entire system like a cancer until the entire institution is completely paralyzed.

The above is where this program was before the right people stepped up and convinced Mario and Dan R that we were going to blow it all up and make a commitment to be the very best. We are all extremely fortunate!

Last edited:
I think Agude is a surefire starter at DE. The question is who starts opposite of him. It's also time for Elijah Roberts to make a move. So many questions in terms of who will step up who will surprise etc ...

I have even more questions at LB. Does Chase Smith challenge for a spot or is he behind the 8ball because of the time he has missed? Does Cave do anything? Can Flagg hang with the new staff? How fast can Wesley B pick things up from now until that opening game? Do we bring in another LB?

Have we brought in a LB?

We needed a portal lB before the spring i dont think that has changed.

Need a talent and size upgrade badly

Stockholm Syndrome is for real my friend! Bozo the Diaz knows how to play with really cool toys like solid instinctive LBs, Pass Rushing savants at DE and pocket collapsing disruptors at DT. If Diaz has these things he can craft a decent to good defense and sometimes better than that but here's the unfortunate catch that will always be Bozo's downfall. He cannot evaluate or recruit talent to save his life. He has to have someone else get all the groceries for him and what's worse is than even when someone delivers the athletes, he can't develop them or ground them in any type of fundamentals so his guys/toys rarely get better. Add to that he has to be the smartest guy in the room so he never gets any better and he has such a deep seated desire to be the cool guy that the guys like that he never asserts the dominance that a HC should always assert. Add all that up and you have dysfunctional locker room, program and everything else. But there's more ....Now imagine the AD is a weakling hack with absolutely no ball sack whatsoever and all that dysfunction multiplies, it metastasizes throughout the entire system like a cancer until the entire institution is completely paralyzed.

The above is where this program was before the right people stepped up and convinced Mario and Dan R that we were going to blow it all up and make a commitment to be the very best. We are all extremely fortunate!
I hope Manny can work his magic @ pedo state

Advertisement
Back