Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish Kevin were a Cane. Omarion I get. But your git should have been playing in front of his family. We wouldn't be praying for another portal CB if he were in O&G right now.
They didnt prioritize him...and he had a lot of Noles in his corner and his sister already attending school up there as well as other close friends. The best db out of our high school and his neighborhood also was a nole (Mcfadden) who also mentored him...it is what it is. lol.

Great kid would of fit in here so well...very similar to Couch but more physical and better ball skills imo.

Did he cancel his scheduled visit to Tennessee? It would seem that his visit to UM blew him away and impressed him to the point of rendering any future visits as totally unnecessary. I'm very excited about him commiting to us this afternoon as he would be a huge addition to the DL and would go a long way towards addressing our pass rush issues. Like @DMoney said, "81inch wingspan with speed!". Let's Phucking Go!!!!!!

Did he cancel his scheduled visit to Tennessee? It would seem that his visit to UM blew him away and impressed him to the point of rendering any future visits as totally unnecessary. I'm very excited about him commiting to us this afternoon as he would be a huge addition to the DL and would go a long way towards addressing our pass rush issues. Like @DMoney said, "81inch wingspan with speed!". Let's Phucking Go!!!!!!
You talking about D?

Advertisement
Canceled

Advertisement
There is blood in the water in the Pac-12. He knows he can take that conference next season with Oregon probably taking a step back. I love everything Mario has done thus far however my only small complaint is that he doesnt take this mindset. That the ACC is there for the taking ESPECIALLY the ACC Coastal. I know folks are hedging their bets by saying that they would be okay with a 9-3 first season and no ACC title appearance but ****..we got a legit first round QB and some nice pieces..Get into that portal and make Andrew Rodgers earn his check and lets see if we can find a few pieces here and there to fill out the roster. Not saying go all Michigan State here..but adding a LB, DE (Agunde?), CB, OL and MAYBE WR would help us immensely and get his into the the ACC title favorites conversation.
We are in the conversation. USCs roster and talent pool is in shambles is why Lincoln is trying to go crazy in the portal. Were not bad off. Trust the **** staff. With Marios tenacious work ethic and everyone he's brought on staff including Rodgers and others for portal purposes, you don't think he'd be trying to go crazy in the portal too? Relax. Complaining any about Marios mindset after he was back at Miami THE DAY AFTER HIS MOTHERS FUNERAL is disrespectful af

We are in the conversation. USCs roster and talent pool is in shambles is why Lincoln is trying to go crazy in the portal. Were not bad off. Trust the **** staff. With Marios tenacious work ethic and everyone he's brought on staff including Rodgers and others for portal purposes, you don't think he'd be trying to go crazy in the portal too? Relax. Complaining any about Marios mindset after he was back at Miami THE DAY AFTER HIS MOTHERS FUNERAL is disrespectful af
First off, calm the ***** down. You went 0-100 real quick. All I said was that we have glaring holes on the roster that could be filled through the portal so that we could compete for the ACC title this year while the conference is there for the taking since Clemson is down.

I mentioned nothing about his mama, his personal life or anything like that, so don’t put that **** at my door step. You the one out of line.

First off, calm the ***** down. You went 0-100 real quick. All I said was that we have glaring holes on the roster that could be filled through the portal so that we could compete for the ACC title this year while the conference is there for the taking since Clemson is down.

I mentioned nothing about his mama, his personal life or anything like that, so don’t put that **** at my door step. You the one out of line.
right....anyway

What better doods are there available in the portal that are gonna come in and fill these "glaring holes"? If there were better options in the portal available, you don't think Cristobal and Co would be addressing it? Its not like they haven't been one of the most active staffs in the portal already anyway or anything, yeakno... Maybe, just maybe, we have a better team than USC? And maybe our staff thinks they have brought in the best available talent? And MAYBE they DO think we can compete for an ACC title this year....maybe🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Are you attaching all West Africans to your e-mail scheme or do you have a specific person or country in mind?

Screenshot_20220325-211802_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Back