Transfer Portal watch

I hope Manny can work his magic @ pedo state
He won't be able to because you must be the head coach with a weak and enabling AD to wreak that much havoc on a roster and the program in general. Up in unhappy valley Bozo is just a DC and the crazy thing is that Franklin is a very good recruiter so if Franklin gets Diaz the players he needs and I have no reason to think that he won't then Diaz should field some pretty good defenses at PSU. I know that isn't what people want to hear but I'm just being objective. Who cares anyway? He's gone.

Advertisement
He won't be able to because you must be the head coach with a weak and enabling AD to wreak that much havoc on a roster and the program in general. Up in unhappy valley Bozo is just a DC and the crazy thing is that Franklin is a very good recruiter so if Franklin gets Diaz the players he needs and I have no reason to think that he won't then Diaz should field some pretty good defenses at PSU. I know that isn't what people want to hear but I'm just being objective. Who cares anyway? He's gone.
He will til year 3 or 4 and then once again everything will fall apart. This will be Manny’s last stop but when it’s all said and done, he will have won life. He will have coached for over a decade and made millions.

1648303062169.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we somehow can get Dorlus and get a LB like Mikel Jones to leave Syracuse this is a team that can make a run. We still have missing pieces but kids like that can turn things quickly.
Those on top of what we had and just got, will at the very least make it to the ACCCG. Not ready to say that we can beat Clemson though, let’s see what happens on Saturday’s first. Remember, right one is the strength of Mario’s ****nal. He is an elite recruiter and just okay on game day.

If we somehow can get Dorlus and get a LB like Mikel Jones to leave Syracuse this is a team that can make a run. We still have missing pieces but kids like that can turn things quickly.
Some poster said Mikel Jones is staying at Syracuse now. He apparently really like it there.

Advertisement
Those on top of what we had and just got, will at the very least make it to the ACCCG. Not ready to say that we can beat Clemson though, let’s see what happens on Saturday’s first. Remember, right one is the strength of Mario’s ****nal. He is an elite recruiter and just okay on game day.
Does Mario let Steele and Gattis do their thing or does he override play calls?

Why would they do that...they are locked in for minutes. Its our depth BEHIND them that arent ready.
It should of been obvious last year when Mccloud easily took the position an honestly was our best EDGE last year
Cause some kids that been with a program 3 years think it’s their time. So let’s say instead of getting all the starting reps, he only gets 10–20 snaps as a back up, instead of sticking he thinks he can gets those starting reps somewhere else he or his camp thinks he deserves. Not saying this is the case but a lot of kids and their camps think this way No?

Advertisement
Cause some kids that been with a program 3 years think it’s their time. So let’s say instead of getting all the starting reps, he only gets 10–20 snaps as a back up, instead of sticking he thinks he can gets those starting reps somewhere else he or his camp thinks he deserves. Not saying this is the case but a lot of kids and their camps think this way No?

Chantz Williams and Harveyhave shown to really like it here though.

Advertisement
Back