Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope I’m wrong but don’t see how another P5 school picks this kid up after holding out of practice for not have an NIL deal lol
apparently that was a rumor and not true. He played more snaps than anyone but did not get along with anyone and was looking to lose his starting role. Not a bad player

apparently that was a rumor and not true. He played more snaps than anyone but did not get along with anyone and was looking to lose his starting role. Not a bad player
Not a bad player? Uhh he was way worse than bad.

Advertisement
I think you are wrong but time will tell. Lets see how much interest he gets in the portal and ultimately who courts him. That will tell us all we need to know. And none of this "alot of the good teams dont have any spots left" stuff...If you are good, they will make room. So lets see..

Advertisement

There is blood in the water in the Pac-12. He knows he can take that conference next season with Oregon probably taking a step back. I love everything Mario has done thus far however my only small complaint is that he doesnt take this mindset. That the ACC is there for the taking ESPECIALLY the ACC Coastal. I know folks are hedging their bets by saying that they would be okay with a 9-3 first season and no ACC title appearance but ****..we got a legit first round QB and some nice pieces..Get into that portal and make Andrew Rodgers earn his check and lets see if we can find a few pieces here and there to fill out the roster. Not saying go all Michigan State here..but adding a LB, DE (Agunde?), CB, OL and MAYBE WR would help us immensely and get his into the the ACC title favorites conversation.

Advertisement
There is blood in the water in the Pac-12. He knows he can take that conference next season with Oregon probably taking a step back. I love everything Mario has done thus far however my only small complaint is that he doesnt take this mindset. That the ACC is there for the taking ESPECIALLY the ACC Coastal. I know folks are hedging their bets by saying that they would be okay with a 9-3 first season and no ACC title appearance but ****..we got a legit first round QB and some nice pieces..Get into that portal and make Andrew Rodgers earn his check and lets see if we can find a few pieces here and there to fill out the roster. Not saying go all Michigan State here..but adding a LB, DE (Agunde?), CB, OL and MAYBE WR would help us immensely and get his into the the ACC title favorites conversation.

100%.

On the O, we're essentially a RT and a #1 WR away from a juggernaut. Maybe we have that WR already on the team, and it looks like we have a lot of guys we can distribute the ball to even without a true #1. I wouldn't count on Campbell and Scaife (or Oluwaseun or McGlaughlin) at RT personally though. I'd definitely go get someone there.

On the D, we know we need a rush end, an MLB and a CB just to get back to being good. Again, maybe Chantz adds some more explosiveness, maybe Blades is fully ready, maybe Cave lives up to his potential. But plan for the worst while hoping for the best.

Cannot waste TVD. Kid could easily be gone after this season.

Advertisement
Back