Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
If Mario plays it right, he can carve out a nice pipeline taking in former south Florida guys who chose to go away for a couple of years and got "homesick."

I don't care if these dudes pooped in a UM hat a couple signing days ago, if they can play ball and want in I'm taking them.

Balom is in the mix if not for injury. But neck injuries scare me.

We could move Smith to striker but then we have an even bigger problem at LB.

Agreed.

You know ive always been a Balom fan.

I just dont see us trying to run some sort of multiple 3-4 with a 205 -210 kid at LB. Any normal defense that didnt have sh*tty backers ...Smith's never in the rotation there. He is an rover/striker all the way.

We'll see because with Frierson coming back not even sure where all these types are going to play...because honestly we also have James Williams as that type as well. And my boy Huff shouldve been placed there from day1

Advertisement
We’re fine with Chaney, Knighton, and Franklin.

Parrish is a good player, but we should use that spot on a position of need.
Chaney and Knighton have injury history with Chaney returning from a significant season ending injury. Not sure how you could feel fine entering the season with 4 RBs.

Advertisement
Chaney and Knighton have injury history with Chaney returning from a significant season ending injury. Not sure how you could feel fine entering the season with 4 RBs.
Yep I think we need another guy but not no ordinary Joe need a solid guy that can at least crack the top 3 as far as being on the depth chart

Advertisement
If Mario plays it right, he can carve out a nice pipeline taking in former south Florida guys who chose to go away for a couple of years and got "homesick."

I don't care if these dudes pooped in a UM hat a couple signing days ago, if they can play ball and want in I'm taking them.
With COVID we could get back many of the players we were after but went elsewhere. Tranfer rule makes them all free agents. 2 years and then it’s all tuned over

Advertisement
Yep I think we need another guy but not no ordinary Joe need a solid guy that can at least crack the top 3 as far as being on the depth chart
Henry Parrish would 100% be the perfect fit. Not just an injury replacement but an actual guy that can compete with Chaney and Knighton. It would also allow us to ease Chaney back into the rotation.

Advertisement
Back