Transfer Portal watch

I remember his feet LOL

419D17C3-BAC0-4282-A7B8-E1D25D9CEB15.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We honestly don’t have a ton of depth at RB. If we don’t get a 22’ recruit than I think Parrish is an ideal option. Good depth and will compete for playing time.

Advertisement
A lot of snaps.

If we use a striker, we are sneaky thin. Harrell, Dunson and Washington don't look promising. Balom has a neck injury, which is always dicey. Chase Smith should get moved to LB. Markeith Williams likely needs a year in the weight room.

We are looking at 1 striker (Frierson) and 3 safeties (Kinchens, JW, Avantae). That's not enough.

I liked the little i saw from Dunson. He showed some safety ability along to go with some cb ability. He's thin..but long. I like him as a rotation guy.

Balom without an injury is taking reps..Miramar kids represent

I dont think we are that thin. Considering Depending on scheme ...anb the fact that keontra Smith is at most 210 pds...HE IS A STRIKER/ROVER Type along with Chase Smith.

I liked the little i saw from Dunson. He showed some safety ability along to go with some cb ability. He's thin..but long. I like him as a rotation guy.

Balom without an injury is taking reps..Miramar kids represent

I dont think we are that thin. Considering Depending on scheme ...anb the fact that keontra Smith is at most 210 pds...HE IS A STRIKER/ROVER Type along with Chase Smith.
Balom is in the mix if not for injury. But neck injuries scare me.

We could move Smith to striker but then we have an even bigger problem at LB.

Advertisement
Back