Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
First on your list is seriously injured, 3 and 4 habe looked decidedly pedestrian.
Not disagreeing, nor am I saying I wouldn't take him, but Ole Miss' top two RBs declared for the draft. The kid literally might walk into a guaranteed starting spot there. Doesn't have that here, even with three of the four RBs still having plenty to prove.

Advertisement
Not disagreeing, nor am I saying I wouldn't take him, but Ole Miss' top two RBs declared for the draft. The kid literally might walk into a guaranteed starting spot there. Doesn't have that here, even with three of the four RBs still having plenty to prove.

Now you've changed you're argument 180 degrees. Your post I replied to literally said our 4 RBs would be the reason he doesn't come here.

Now you've changed you're argument 180 degrees. Your post I replied to literally said our 4 RBs would be the reason he doesn't come here.
Mario might want a portal RB, but I doubt he gets one to bite. Too risky if im a portal RB looking to get legit playing time right away. Your a healthy Don Chaney away from being on the bench especially the way Knighton looked last year... unless you are playing the long game. (meaning not expecting to get legit playing time until 2023)

Advertisement
This was talked about in this thread before but yeah..this was expected. Bama had to cut some guys to get to the 85 max number before the next incoming class... I didnt know UGA was in the same boat but I definitely knew Bama was. I read an article that said they had to shave at least 10 guys. So they not done yet.

Advertisement
Don’t be surprised if we grab a RB this cycle or one from the portal.
We definitely need one, we are super thin as it is, but Evans? I Dont see it. I know we were targeting the kid Citizen, who was committed to LSU, but looks like he’s headed elsewhere.

I trust the staff to bring in who they can, whether from HS or the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We definitely need one, we are super thin as it is, but Evans? I Dont see it.
We are? We will have 4 healthy options coming out of Spring ball with two of those options being potential studs. (Knighton/Chaney). I think people see what UGA did and think thats the new norm but if UGA had a primetime QB, they wouldnt be running 3 RBs in and out. JMO. I think we are good with Chaney and Knighton and Thad/Brown subbing in as needed. People are sleeping on Thad like he wasnt a stud coming out of HS.

TF? What argument? I never said I wouldn’t take him, or any RB. We were thin as it was last year with five RBs p, then lost teo for the year. As of now Chaney hasn’t played a full season Yet. We for sure need another, but Evans won’t be it, unless we can convince him, and I don’t see how. Not saying it’s I’m possible.

But we know these kids look at depth charts and see opportunities. So who do you think some of these young men will choose: a room that lost it’s two leading rushers (technically three, as I believe Corral was right up there in rushing yards and TDs), or a room that lost one, but still has four highly rated guys returning? ****, I think this someone on this board heard Parrish may transfer, so possibly Even better for him.

At Ole Miss, he Has a chance to become an immediate starter compared to Miami. Not saying he doesn’t want to compete, but he has a better shot at great PT at OM.

We must have backed off. There is plenty of opportunity to win a starting spot on our line and you are being coached by Mirabal/Mario. I don’t see how a portal kid like him would choose PSU or VT in that situation unless he needed to stay close to home.
He can't take the heat

Advertisement
Back