Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
But…….they said the portal was only good? And cap on incoming classes prevents kids from being pushed out like before?

There is always collateral damage when you allow change without truly vetting it through. The rules were changed to keep Bama and others from doing just this and we’ve come full circle again. But now on top of it, HS kids are losing opportunities as coaches hold scholarships for the portal and other kids stuck in the portal with no place to go. Wild Wild West free agency in college football in full effect.
I agree. Portal has gotten out of control. Just like the NIL deal thing. Both were rolled out with very little regulation it looks like. I said this in another thread, they need to go back to the "need to sit out one year" rule for the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. Portal has gotten out of control. Just like the NIL deal thing. Both were rolled out with very little regulation it looks like. I said this in another thread, they need to go back to the "need to sit out one year" rule for the portal.

has caused a trickle down effect and hurt hs kids.

There are a bunch of south florida kids currently without offers because group of 5 and even fcs are waiting on "portal kids".

Advertisement
He hates them.

During his original recruitment, when he committed to Oklahoma, he gave the Horns down sign, basically like when people give the upside down U to disrespect Miami.

Not sure if anyone saw the UM-F$U hoops game last night. Literally every time they showed a crowd shot, it was jag-off SemenHole fans doing the upside down U. I was very disappointed with the TV producers who kept showing a little 4 year old kid doing it. I wanted to call Child Protective Services and report his abusive parents.

Advertisement
Back