Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Windermere to be exact but still. If you’re trying to get drafted…

You do realize, I live in Orlando. Windemere is right next to Universal Studios. It's not like we're talking about Mt. Dora. Although, if we really want to be analytical, his hometown is listed as Clermont.

Disirregardlessly, it's all still Orlando from a practical standpoint, and the kid picked UCF. I have no idea whether he is going to find an apartment on Alafaya or drive the East-West every morning from his parents' house.

He picked UCF and he's dead to me now.

Not sure if anyone saw the UM-F$U hoops game last night. Literally every time they showed a crowd shot, it was jag-off SemenHole fans doing the upside down U. I was very disappointed with the TV producers who kept showing a little 4 year old kid doing it. I wanted to call Child Protective Services and report his abusive parents.
I’ll get him back in 18 years when I pull up to the local McDonalds:

Yes, I would like fries with that.

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone saw the UM-F$U hoops game last night. Literally every time they showed a crowd shot, it was jag-off SemenHole fans doing the upside down U. I was very disappointed with the TV producers who kept showing a little 4 year old kid doing it. I wanted to call Child Protective Services and report his abusive parents.
It ****ed me off almost as much as the blown call on f$u desperation drive.

Advertisement
I'd bet that 60% of these kids reached out to their top destinations before they ever entered the Portal.
I've always said most of these kids have an idea where they're going or who has interest before they hit the portal. It's a small world so the kids and staffs know who's looking around. It's no secret. Then they reach out through friends, family or former teammates. Everyone does it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Update on the visitors:

I think Miami feels good about where they stand with both UAB transfer Antonio Moultrie and Oregon transfer DJ James. James is also heavily considering Auburn and I’m told that the Tigers are waiting on word from him. I’d probably put them as the front runner right now, but at the same time the Hurricanes are cautiously optimistic.

With Moultrie, as I’ve said a few times on here, I think Miami working out would be best for the family. The younger brother plays at FAU, and that would make things easier. I feel good about where Miami stands right now. There is also interest from Florida, Virginia Tech, and South Carolina. If he takes another visit that would be telling. Miami is probably hoping they can lock him up this week

Advertisement
Back